Weredad

Ladybug and Superboy were fighting a giant baby destroying buildings in the process and one of which happened to be the bakery that they lived in.

"That can't be good," Superboy said as Tom ran into the building going to check on his daughter and nephew.

"We need to finish this fast, lucky charm!" A giant tire fell and Superboy caught it not wanting it to crush his cousin.

"Can we hurry this up, my arms are starting to hurt." The two figured out how to use the tire and fixed everything. "He's in your room!" Superboy yelled and the two flew up to the balcony hiding while Marinette transformed back and Jon changed.

A shadow watched them from another rooftop suspicious but willing to hear out an explanation. He jumped to the rooftop as Jon slid down into Marinette's room.

"There's something a little odd about how you're always standing at the scene of a crime to help out your cousin and yet you never seem to be hurt," Robin said and Marinette turned around facing the brooding teen.

"Well it's not just for Jon," Marinette said and Robin's eyes narrowed.

"What for then?" Robin asked arms crossed and Marinette tried to think of something that would make him lose his train of thought.

"I just... I love watching you fight because I'm in love with you," Marinette said leaping onto the bird boy. Tom chose that moment to peek his head through the trap door and Jon was in Marinette's room laughing hysterically obviously hearing the whole thing and texting Adrien about it.

"Oh my goodness," Tom said hands over his mouth smiling.

"This is probably my cue to leave," Robin said going to turn around but Marinette's massive father's hand landed on his shoulder making him turn around.

"You should come join us for brunch tomorrow," Tom offered and Robin looked skeptical. "There'll be macaroons," Tom said winking and Robin gave cause he wanted to hear Jon stop laughing.

"Yeah, I'll uh be there," Robin said diving off the roof swinging away and onto a rooftop where a girl waited for him. "I've had enough to deal with tonight," Robin dressed the young girl.

"Oh, I know," she said smirking holding up her phone where a text from Jon sat poorly written in the received side of her screen. "What ever happened to the crush on your little love bug?" she asked eyes widening in false concern.

"Shut up, or do I need to call your father, chances are, he doesn't even know you're here," Robin sneered.

"Killjoy!" she called as he jumped away and she fell back onto the roof sighing. "Good seeing you too Damian."

.....................................

Jon laughed over the phone at his friend who was trying to think of a reason not to go.

"I don't want Marinette to be in love with Robin Jon, Robin isn't good for her," Damian said sighing.

"Oh cheer up sourpuss, you better be coming cause Uncle Tom put his everything into this meal," Jon said looking at Marinette who was pacing around the room trying not to panic.

"Are you sure that it's that and not that your cousin has a crush on me?" Damian asked frowning.

"He was up last night talking about courses dude, you've got to get here," Jon said hanging up and he saw Marinette move to the balcony and he followed her.

"He's not going to come Jon, he's too broody," Marinette said to her cousin who was resting his head on his hand looking up at her from the entrance.