Chameleon

Jon walked into the class early that morning and saw Alya waiting for him. "So Jon, can you do me a huge favor and sit in Adrien's seat, we're trying to make a new arrangement so she can have someplace where she can hear," Alya said and Nino nodded.

"So where's Adrien going to sit, or Marinette for that matter?" Jon asked looking as Alya sat in her friend's seat and Nino sat next to her.

"With Adrien of course, have you seen the way that they've been looking at each other recently, they've got to like each other!" Alya said and students started flooding into the classroom.

Adrien looked at Jon who was sitting in his seat and winked at him. "Hey Jon, what's going on?" Adrien asked.

"Seating got switched around, you know how it is, apparently you're sitting in the back row with Marinette and the new girl is sitting in the front with me," Jon said giving Adrien the look that meant he had no idea who this new girl was but he was sure something awful was about to bust through that door. Miss. Bustier walked through the door saying hello to her class.

Marinette walked to the back and to her seat but Adrien lingered for a bit longer to see Lila walk through the door. "Hello everyone, my family and I just got back from our trip. I see you saved me a seat in the front row like I asked because of my hearing problem. Thank you, I love you all," Lila gushed blowing kisses to everyone in the room before sitting down practically on top of Jon. "Since you're such a great student I think you'll be a great tutor for me don't you Jon?" Lila asked batting her eyelashes at him.

"You have a hearing problem?" Adrien asked.

"Yes, ever since I saved Jagged Stone's poor kitten on an airport runway I've had a constant ringing in my left ear," Lila said holding a hand up to her ear and Jon looked at her in sympathy. Adrien almost growled but Jon looked up at him giving him his look of innocence and grace asking him to sit in the back just for today so they could figure all of it out and Adrien gave in.

"How are you feeling lover boy?" Marinette asked staring at the two as class started.

"Pissed."

In Hawkmoth's lair, he could feel that majestic negative emotion forming. "Ah, high school the arena of teenage angst [no joke a line from the show, you got it right Hawkmoth] where emotions are so intense. A perfect stadium for my akumas."

The butterfly flew off to the school and sat near Adrien waiting for him to get angrier but one look to the back of the class from Jon and he felt better and started working.

At lunch, people rushed to get Lila food and Adrien pulled Marinette, Nino, and Alya to their table. "Lila's a liar, I don't know how to prove it but something just doesn't seem right and now she's going to pull Jon into her web of lies," Adrien said and he looked at Lila who was telling some sob story at a different table.

"How can you say that she's lying if you don't have any proof dude?" Nino asked and Adrien looked up to see Damian standing behind Nino.

"Do you mind if I sit with you, it's about that liar from the library again right?" Damian asked and Marinette was lost in his eyes not talking so Adrien decided to speak up for her.

"Yeah, she's sitting next to him in class and keeps giving him eyes," Adrien said and Damian sighed almost banging his head against the table.

"Let me tell you a little story that takes place back when Jon was in middle school. He had a friend named Kathy, they were great friends but one day Kathy said she wanted to be more than friends, Jon didn't know what to say so he did what Jon does best in awkward situations: he ran. The next day he came into school and told Kathy he was sorry and he didn't feel that way about he cause he thought he was gay, spoiler alert, he is. Ever since that moment, girls have been asking him out trying to be the one to crack him, he doesn't know how to deal with a girl who likes him like that, he will literally break him if we tell him," Damian said concerned for Jon who had just walked in the room.