Party?!

Kageyama Tobio's POV💙

I took a sip of my hot chocolate as I watch 'A silent voice' on my TV. It was a cold winter and during winter I love doing nothing except for watching anime while cuddling in my soft and cosy bed. 

I finished my hot chocolate and got up to stretch a bit. As I did so, I looked out of my bedrooms window to see that it had stopped snowing, ''Snow...''

(BTW THIS IS HOW TOBIO'S ROOM LOOKS LIKE)

I heard a soft knock on the door and so I asked them to come in, ''Tobi! What are you doing?'' Asked my elder sister Miwa. She had her Pyjama's on since it was a Sunday and there was no work to do. ''Mhm I was watching 'A silent voice', heard its quite a good movie. Miwa-ni what did you want to tell me?'' I asked curiously, ''Oh sweetie I just wanted to say its finally time for you to socialize with the world'' She replied with a creepy smirk. 

I shivered and gave her a confused look, ''what's that supposed to mean?'' I asked. ''As you know, you will be finally going to school from tomorrow after being home-schooled for so many years..So Dad has arranged a party tonight at the hall in Dermon (There is no real place like this btw). He has invited all the rich student's families for the party. Therefore, you can make friend of course!'' She explained while sitting on my bed.

''WHAT!, Dad never told me about this!. I don't think I am ready to go to a party.. You know how socially inept I am'' I said as my mind started to overthink. ''Bro chill, we are like the next heirs of the company 'Fantasia'. How can you do so without understanding social cues'', ''I don't know what your talking about sis 'cause the last time I checked, YOU were the next heir of the company and I wanted to be the top head fashion designer here'' I said sarcastically. 

''Okay okay but um fashion designers need to socialize too and I don't want you to be bullied in school'' She said sheepishly, ''Miwa-ni, I am literally a billionaires son, why would people even mess with me!''. ''Alright now shut your mouth and come with me to search for a good outfit for tonight'' She said with an embarrassed face while dragging me with her to our large af closet.

Istg this closet is almost like Barbie's closet and don't ask why I know that, it's almost never-ending and the point is that me and Miwa rarely leave the house. Dad is way too rich..

''Found an outfit for ya love!'' Miwa said while handing me an outfit, ''mhm looks good I guess let me try it alright'' I said while sighing and going into the changing room. God this house is like a god damn Buckingham Palace, and of course I have been lost here many times when I was younger.

I changed into my clothes and came out, ''Damn son Ya look stunnin'' Miwa commented while looking at me from up to down.