He Grows Up So Fast

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Chapter 2 is up!! Thank you so much for reading my fanfic! It means a lot to me! Thank you!!! ♥

__________________________

Chapter Two: He Grows Up So Fast

*Pattie's P.O.V*

Justin was 4 and ready to go to school. It was one of the hardest moments in my life. We were walking to his school, I was holding his hand. When we finally arrived I knelt down in front of him. 'Have a good day sweetheart.' He hugged me so closely and said 'I'm gonna miss you mommy.' I stroked the back of his head and gave him a kiss. 'Think of mommy and I will see you at  3:30pm.' He nodded and ran in school. I walked to the window and waved at him while tearing up a little. After waving and seeing the kids sitting down by the tables I went to work.

I stood by his school again, waiting for my little boy to come. The bell rang. I smiled so bright and knelt down already. he ran into my arms. 'Moooommmmyyy!!!!' 'Hey sweetheart! Do you like it at school?' he nodded. 'Mommy look look look!' He was so happy and hyped. He pushed a drawing in my face. 'Hahaha let mommy look then. Mommy can't see it when you put it so close to my face sweetheart' I chuckled. He is such an adorable kid. I took the drawing. 'Tell mommy what you drew.' I smiled at him. He points at the little stick dolls he had drawn. 'That is you. And that is me!! Oh and this is our house!' I smiled 'Is this for me darlin?' He nodded 'For you mommy.' I lifted him up in my arms and walked back home. 'Do you really like it on school sweetheart?' 'Yes mommy.' he laid his head on my shoulder. 'I'm so tired mommy.' 'Just go to sleep hee, that's alright.' He closed his eyes and fell fast asleep.

I walked into our house straight to his bedroom. I laid him in his little bed and put the blankets over him. I kissed his head and walked downstairs again. I looked at the drawing. It's so cute. I hung it up in the kitchen and sat down on the couch.

After a while he walked downstairs again. 'Hey darlin have you slept well?' he nodded and climbed on the couch. I pulled him in a tight hug. 'Would you like it to go on a sport? Like baseball or something?' he looked at me with his sparkling hazel brow eyes. 'Yes, yes, yes!' I chuckled and kissed his head.

I signed him up for a team and he had his very first training today. I sat down on a bench with the other parents. 'You're new here?' I smiled 'Yes.' I point at the little Justin. 'That's my son.' I said with a really proud voice. 'Aawh he's so cute.' I smile again and nod. They start and Justin is pretty good I guess. Everyone clapped for him when he hit the ball. One came pretty far. 'MOMMY!!!!!!' He ran to me. I hugged him so tight. 'I'm so proud of you sweetheart! You're playing really good!' He ran back and tried it again. I decided to film him for his grandparents.

The training was done and I lifted him up and set him in the car. He fell asleep right away. I gave him a little kiss on his forehead and whispered 'Sleep well darlin.' I sat down in the car too and drove home. When we came home I laid him in his bed and let him sleep.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know that my chapters are not always really long but I hope you guys like my way of writing. Thanks for reading chapter 2! Chapter 3 is coming up soon!! ♥