Had Enough ❤

I Walked Out The Class, And Made My Way To The Janitors Closet.

When I Walked Into The Closet, I Was Pushed Into The Empty Draws. She Zipped My Pants Down, And Took Off Her Pants. It Was Dark In Here, And I Felt Her Chest Push Up Against Mine. She Played With My Manhood And Kissed My Neck. I Felt Her Face Meet With Mine And Moved My Face The Hell Out The Way. She Went Down And Almost Put Her Mouth On It. Knowing How Bad I Need Some Head, I Turned Her Down. I Can't Do This To Krystal, I Pushed Her Off Of Me And Zipped Up My Pants.

"Listen, You Ain't Got No Respect For Ya'Self. Putcha Shirt Back On And Ima Act Like This Ain't Happen, Later Lil Mama" I Walked Out The Janitors Closet And Went To Class Feeling Like I Just Did The Right Thing.

Krystal POV

I Was Going To Lunch And Threw Up Right In The Middle Of The Floor. So Fucking Disgusting. I Felt Myself Barely Being Able To Walk Because Of The Crutches And I'm Getting Weak.

Trey And Chris Seen Me Along With Other Students But They Only Helped. Chris Picked Me Up While Trey Grabbed My Crutches. In Chris's Arms I Threw Up, Again Until I Felt Like My Insides Were Gone. Chris Brought Me Into The Lunch Room, Walking To Get A Water And Some Peppermints From The Line.

August Walked In And Over To The Table Where Im Putting My Head On The Table.

"You Good?" He Asked Me. I Shook My Head Yeah.

"Naw You Ain't, Come Here Ma" He Walked Over To Me And Hugged Me Softly.

August Touch Was All I Needed, Because It Made Me Feel Better. My Stomach Was Still Feeling Weird But I Managed To Survive. "You Still Feel Sick Krys?" He Asked With Undivided Attention. I Shook My Head No. "You Keep Lieng To Me, Knowing You Not Feeling Well. Im About To Take You Home. Come On" He Helped Me To The Car And Then Went Back Into School To Sign Me Out.

We Got Home And Of Course He Helped Me Into And In The House. August Grabbed My Arm And Gently Held Me Up For The Stairs. I Feel So Weak Right Now. August Left My Room And I Started Crying, Just Thinking About Alot Of Shit. I Put In My Head Phones And Played 'Bed Of Lies x Nicki Minaj'. Its On Repeat And I Couldn't Help But Break Down.

As I'm Drifting Off To Sleep I Feel Myself Being Lifted On top Of August. He Took Out One Of My Head Phones And Put It In His Ear. I Didn't Fight Him Either. He Held Me Tight But Not Tight That I Would Feel Even More Sick. August Turned On 'Babygirl x Kodak Black' And Slowed The Song Down More.

I Silently Cried But He Knew I Was Crying So He Wiped My Tears Repeatedly And Kissed My Forehead.

He Tilted His Head Downwards To Kiss My Lips And Hold Me Back Tight Again.

"I Think I Love Krystal" I Heard Him Say, I Think He Thought It Was In His Mind.

•••••••••••

Tried To Hurry Up And Update Y'all

Sorry If This Chapter Was Boring

Thanks For Reading My Book. It Means Alot.

•••••••••••••

Wattpad Was Fucking Tripping Last Night Y'all. When Y'all Commented And Said Update I Tried But I Said It Was A Problem &&& I Had To Do All This Shit.

I'm Tryna Update Tonight Too