One Last Time

"You..." Nightmare glared at the goopy version of Dream. The one he believed who was the enemy. "Let my brother go!" Nightmare growled.

Shattered showed an emotionless face, not caring if this will end up good or bad. He looked at Cross and signaled him something. Cross seems to understand what it was and he started attacking Blue and Ink.

Shattered got his tendrils sharp and started brawling the rest of the gang. The Murder Time Trio came from behind, but Shattered noticed and used his tendrils to slam them to a wall. Hoping they would stop fighting and just be unconscious by now.

Shattered focused his attention towards Error and Nightmare. This dynamic duo was said to be unstoppable and Shattered knows that. He decided to get Error first before Nightmare.

Shattered used his magic and summoned his bow. It was similar to Dream's, but it was dark yellow and had purple glowing arrows.
He began shooting at Error while also dodging Nightmare's tendrils that came from the side.

Error used his strings to break the arrows and summoned his glitchy gaster blaster. Shooting it at him.
Shattered growled and charged his arrow, making it bigger and shot Error on the shoulder at full force, making him bleed and knocked out on a wall.

Cross wasn't having a hard time though. He had his twin knives summoned to fight both Ink and Blue simultaneously. He summoned his bones from below to distract them and summoned his gaster blaster to shoot at them from a distance. They were eventually growing tired from the fight. They were panting really hard. Which gave Cross an advantage. He made a cage of bones to trap them and used a blaster to knock them out. He was finally finished.

Now, it was just Nightmare and Shattered left. They faced each other with intimidating faces and were ready to kill each other to the death.

"Please, brother... We can be a family again. D-don't you want that?" Nightmare said, trying to gain his trust. Shattered looked down on the floor and glared at Nightmare. "For the last time... I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠ n̸͐̈́͟͟͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠!" ("I am not your brother!")

He growled and shot his tendrils at him. Nightmare dodged easily and shot his tendrils too. Both of them clashed at each other and dodged each other's attacks.
Nightmare looked behind Shattered and had an idea. He backed away and Shattered was about to finish him.

Until blue strings tied up his entire body and soul. Shattered looked behind him to see Error and Cross tied up. He sighed softly, he already knew this was going to happen. But he had to do something to make Nightmare understand what he's been through.

"It's over now. Now release Dream!" Nightmare hissed at him. "Enter my mind and find him yourself!" Shattered talked back, making Error tighten the strings around his soul. Shattered winced at the pain, but he held back.

Nightmare sighed. "Killer, if I don't come back within an hour, execute the plan. I won't be affected by it, okay?" Nightmare assured and Killer nodded.
So Nightmare placed his hand on Shattered's forehead. Causing it to glow and transport Him and Shattered into his mind.