Disbelief

"Dream, I'm sorry..."

Nightmare said, but Dream didn't listen and only whispered to himself. "It's not real" over and over again while clutching his head and screwing his eyes shut.

Nightmare felt guiltier by the second. He didn't realize how traumatized Dream was until now. "Brother, please-" "WOULD YOU SHUT UP, NIGHTMARE!" Cross growled and comforted Dream.

He embraced him into his arms and Dream clung to him like a lifeline. Tears flowed out of his eye sockets as he continued telling himself that it's not real.
Cross could easily see how broken Dream was now. He glared at the people in front of him, Nightmare took a step back.

"You all did this... You all wanted him to suffer! Now look at him!" Cross gently picked him up in his arms, Dream keeps clinging onto him like he was gonna die.
"What do you even want from him, huh?!"

"We just want to help!" Blue said. Dream shivered at the loud noise of Blue's voice. Blue covered his mouth guiltily while Cross shushed him and telling everything is alright.

H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝w҉̢̡̹̮͌̄ͦ͜͟͟͞͠͞ c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝ ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡ e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞v҉̨̊͢͠͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞n̸͐̈́͟͟͝ h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠ h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠?

"We just want to make everything right, please Cross. We wanna help Dream." Ink pleaded with his hands in a praying position.

L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠

"We promise to be better, please just give us another chance!" Nightmare said, his eyes filled with purple tears.

P҉̷̧̥͚̣̉̓̕͟͜͠͞͠͝ͅr҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝  b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞n̸͐̈́͟͟͝

Cross looked at Dream, and can easily tell that he doesn't believe a single word he says.

"NO! I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF YOU!" Cross shot a menacing glare at them. Nightmare gulped and took a deep breath.
"You think all will be forgiven if you just said Sorry to him? Can't you see the damages you all made to him?! How can you fix someone that's beyond repairs now?!"
Cross growled.

"W-we can s-start over, I-I could b-be b-better-" Nightmare was cut off.

"𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫"

"You'd expect me to believe that after what you did to him? You're the damn reason why he's like this in the first place!" He shouted back.

Nightmare sighed and looked down.
"Fine, we'll do this the hard way then..." He said in a monotone voice.

Tendril came out of Nightmare's back and ordered everyone to corner them. They listened and blocked every exit. Cross was about to summon his knife when he noticed Dream had gotten off his grasp. He looked behind him to see Shattered ready to fight.

J̴̵҉̣͖̃̉̓́͜͢u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝n̸͐̈́͟͟͝e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞

וווו

These fonts are pretty fun to use UwU
Also, sorry if it's short. It's almost e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞n̸͐̈́͟͟͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞ by the way.