Are you?

Darryl's Pov:

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it!"

"Well let's not get too ahead of ourselves, I haven't tasted it yet" I joked, trying out some confidence.

"Uhm well... Now you have!" He said as he swiftly picked up some food from his plate (with his fork) playfully shoving it in my mouth.

"aksfjdn *gulp* HEY- wow, that does taste good!" I said turning my attention to the taste.

"I told you you'd like it, now you have to give me some of your food to make it even."

"Alright, alright" I responded, taking some from my plate and feeding him.

We continued with that since we didn't want to cross-contaminate with our utensils. I mean, we *could've* just traded utensils but I guess we both just went along with it. 

After finishing our food and chatting a bit, Zak got a phone call.

"Hello?----Yes.-----Wait actually?!?---Thank you so much! We'll be there soon.----Oh, yeah that works. See you then." 

"Darryl, you'll never believe this," Zak announced, turning to me, "your car was found!"

"Really?!?! But how? I didn't expect them to find it so soon"

"Well, *they* didn't find it, but somebody saw the carjacker commit a crime in there and called the police. When they got there, they found out it wasn't their car too and got told it was yours. So right now it's at their station, surprisingly close to here."

"Oh, that makes sense, but are we going right now?"

"Nah we have a bit of time to chill, and once it's time we can have a stroll over there!"

"Oh okay, cool." I said smiling at the end, "Waddya wanna do?"

As he was pondering, I then remembered my unanswered question.

"Wait, can I find out what you do in your free time now?" I asked, pushing it a little bit.

"Uhm well, I.." He said giving a pause, taking a deep breath, "I just make some youtube videos. That's it." He said with an apprehensive chuckle.

Wait he makes videos as well? Is *everybody* just a YouTuber nowadays?? Should I tell him about mine? Nah I only have one video up, what is there to even tell about?

"Oh cool! What's your channel called?"

"Umm..." Zak stalled.

Oh wait if I don't want to show him mine, he probably might not want to shows his to me.

"N-nevermind, but I know somebody else with a channel too." I said trying to change the subject.

Zak's Pov: 

"His channel is pretty popular and, even though his videos are probably for kids, I'd say they're pretty entertaining. Honestly, when I first found his channel, I binged almost all of his videos by accident." He confessed with a laugh.

"Ooh, what's his channel called, I might've heard of it." I asked in curiosity.

As Darryl told me, my heart dropped. 

He was talking about my channel??? Was he trolling me or something? Wait, how does he know my channel? Now that I think about it, he sounded familiar ever since met him. Who is he?

"Um, didn't you say you didn't know my channel?"

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind, do you wanna get a headstart to the station?" I said trying to move on from youtube. 

"Oh, sure but-"

"Alright, let's go." I said cheerily cutting him off.

I led him outside, taking his hand, and hastily looked up the direction. 

"Alright, not too complicated of directions, should be easy to get there." I reassured myself out loud.

"Nice"

Darryl took some time to look around at the scenery as I glanced down at my phone intermittently.  

"Hey, do *you* have a youtube channel?" I asked trying to start up another conversation.

"Um well, yeah,,, but I just recently started it up so I don't have many videos up."

Wait that situation sounds familiar... to bad's situation!? 

I suddenly became a bit hyperaware, the sounds of nature heightening in my mind and the sun seeming to beam brighter.

Maybe's it's a coincidence? 

"Oh cool, how many videos do you have up?"I asked trying to play it cool.

"Just one, I-I mean I've made videos before but for a different channel."

Woah that seems a bit too specific to be a coincidence, but I don't want to chance it. Wait, what if he *was* bad?  Then that'd mean-

Along with my awareness, I became conscious that we were still holding hands. I didn't know whether to let go or to hold on. Either resulted in embarrassment, but I decided I'd continue so I could lead him with the directions. That was my reasoning at least.

"Oh nice, do you need any help with it?" I asked absent-mindedly carrying with the back and forth.

"No you muffin I just said I've made them before. Plus I've already gotten help from my other youtube friend, Skeppy"

It took me a second to register what he just said since I was more focused on my thoughts and our hands. But with his tone change grabbing my attention, I caught his words.

"W-wait, are you?" I asked with slight disbelief.

"Am I what?"

He sounds so familiar now.

Darryl's Pov:

"Are you badboyhalo????"

Suddenly things clicked in my mind.

"Wait, Skeppy?!?"

(Word count: 865)