Chapter 23 ~ Oh Shit

Long chapter because I have been free from school the entire week ;)

Dedication: @louisgucci because it was her birthday yesterday! So sorry I couldn't have the chapter up earlier. Happy late birthday love! x

______________________________

Chapter 23 ~ Oh Shit

[Louis' POV]

Harry opened the back seat door behind me, pushing me down on the soft cushion and hovering over my body. Somehow, he managed to shut the door behind him, and I had to bend my legs not to get them squeezed in between. His whole body was pressed against me between my spread legs. I wasn't going to lie, I liked this position quite a lot.

His lips were on mine within a second, and they moved feverishly against each other, creating a hot mess. He licked my bottom lip, his hands running down my sides while mine run along his jacket covered back. I parted my lips, letting his wet tongue slip into my mouth and swirl around my own.

It was really hot, our breaths making the windows get foggy and beads of sweat forming on my forehead considering I was in a warm jacket with a man on top of me. He was also practically squashing my body for that matter. Not that I minded, though.

"Shit," he swore as I bucked my hips up, which caused our groins to brush against each other. I knew this wasn't going to go much further because let's face it; we had only come to speaking terms a few minutes ago. However, that didn't mean I wasn't going to enjoy the moment.

He nibbled on my bottom lip teasingly, pulling the skin between his teeth gently as he trailed his tongue along it. A small moan escaped my lips, and I wrapped my arms tighter around his body, pressing him down so he was even closer to my upper body. My hands found his curly locks, tugging on them as he left open-mouthed kisses along my jawline and down to my neck.

His lips kissed my skin, sucking on it to create a red hickey that I knew would change color to a violet purple later. I tilted my head a little to give him better access to my neck, and he instantly took advantage of it, kissing me up all the way to behind my ear. "You're so beautiful," he hummed, holding my head between his hands warily.

He soon found his way back to my lips, kissing them so passionately it almost drove me over the edge. How did he even have this sort of effect on me? I thought I was immune to having these kinds of feelings for someone since I had never really experienced real love before, but I guess not. I literally loved all of this to bits.

We continued kissing for a while, experiencing our bodies a little further than we had done before and just enjoying the fact that things had turned out the way they did. Eventually, though, we pulled away and got out of the back seat, only to notice that it was still raining outside and that our backpacks were lying all soaked on the ground.

I picked mine up slowly, looking over to see Harry doing the same with his. We exchanged a look before bursting out into laughter. It was nice because it was the first time we had actually laughed together, and I definitely wanted to experience it again in the near future.

Before I could even move an inch, he pressed his body to mine so my back was against the car and his hands were on either side of my head. He leaned in so close our noses were brushing against each other and whispered with a smile playing on his lips; "I know you're already soaked, but let me give you a ride home, yeah?"