Baby-fied!

"Ahoy there!" Izzy exclaimed as a monkey approached them.

The monkey chittered in response. He jumped up, grabbed Cubby's coconuts, Skully's crackers and Jake's sword and ran away.

"How'd he not grab anything of yours, Izz?" Jake asked.

Izzy shrugged. She didn't know either. "We should get your sword and food back."

This reminded her of the time when the three pirates were turned into babies!

"Wait! The monkey went to the Pirate's Pool of Youth!" Izzy exclaimed as they were chasing the monkey.

"Yeah! We don't want something like that happening again!" Skully chimed in.

Somehow, Cubby slipped on a palm leaf, crashed into Captain Jake and and both of them fell into the pool.

"Yay-Hey, No way! Not again!" Izzy sighed, frustrated, "But then again, at least it wasn't me!"

As Jake and Cubby came out of the pool, Izzy picked them up.

She pinched Cubby's cheek, "Who's a cute wittle Cubby-Wubby?!"

Cubby pouted, "'Top it, E-zee!"

She ruffled Captain Jake's hair, "You both are so cute!"

Jake slapped her hand away, "'Top it, Izz! I'm the Cappy-tan!"

"Yes, Cappy-tan Jakey-Wakey! E-zee will 'top it!"

Skully snorted, "We should never let you near a baby. You'll annoy them so much."

Cubby and Jake nodded vigorously in agreement.

"It's just with these two. I can't believe they fell into the Pool again. I'd usually be much nicer."

"Not ar falt!" Cubby and Jake pouted.

"Adorable. We need to go to get the Grandfather Gladiola's pollen. Maybe Mr. Smee still has some of it!"

"What if 'e doe-nt?" Cubby asked.

"We'll ask Mr. Smee to join us in finding the Gladiola, since I don't know much about taking care of babies."

"Gud!"

"Yo-ho let's go!"

"Is everybody ready?" Skully asked.

"Sword!" Jake exclaimed.

"Mappy!" Cubby said.

"And I've got my pixie dust! The fairies gave it to me so we could use it to fly, but only in emergencies!" Izzy said with the proper hand gestures. How she managed that with two babies in her arms, we will never know!

As they marched forwards, Izzy sang the song,

"Yo-Ho mateys away,

There'll be treasure and adventure today!

("Let's go!" Skully exclaimed.)

Heave-ho here we go

together as a team-"

"Jay nomma noodle ne pie yay and me!" Jake and Cubby completed and Izzy giggled.

"Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and ME!" Izzy finished.

Jake and Cubby laughed.

"Now, how did you two get that wrong?" She asked, slightly condescending.

"We babies! Jay nomma noodle ne pie yay and me!" Cubby pouted.

"Jake and the Neverland Pirates and me!" She said slowly, trying to make them pronounce it right.

"Jay nomma noodle ne pie yay and me!" The two babies tried and failed.

------

"Mr. Smee! Do you have any more of the Grandfather Gladiola pollen?" Izzy asked, aboard the Jolly Roger.

"I'm sorry Izzy, but no. I don't have any left!" Mr. Smee replied.

"It's alright. I'm pirate-sitting Cubby and Cappy-tan Jakey! I need some help."

"I can't come with you, Izzy! Cap'n Hook ordered me to stay here!"

"Oh... It's alright." Izzy said, slightly dejected, "What about Sharky and Bones?"

"They've gone with the Cap'n."

"Okay then, I'll go now. Bye Mr. Smee!"

-------

Peter Pan decided that this was the best time to visit.

"Hey Crew!" He greeted.

"Uhm, Hi?" Izzy asked, trying to handle Jake and Cubby.

"How'd this happen, Izzy? I thought people couldn't give birth in Neverland!"

With a faint blush on her cheeks, she replied "These aren't my kids nor are they anybody else's!"

"Oh, okay, then, what?!"

"That's Cappy-tan Jakey!" She said, pointing to Jake, "And that's Cubby-Wubby!" She said, pointing to Cubby.

"So, how'd this happen?"

"They fell into the Pirate's Pool of Youth. This happened before too, so I'm taking advantage of this."

"Pe'er!" Jake exclaimed.

"Hewo, Cappy-tan Jakey!" Peter exclaimed, snickering slightly.

"'Top it!" Jake pouted.

"We need the Grandfather Gladiola, and I have no idea how to deal with babies."

"We'll leave these two with Skully and and get the pollen here!"

"Crackers, babies! Who wants crackers?" Skully asked.

"NO! NO CWACKEWS! SCAWY BIWDIE!" Cubby cried.

"Crackers! I'm worse than Izzy!" Skully sighed.

"I'm offended!" Izzy exclaimed, "Cubby, we need your mappy!"

"NO! MAPPY MINE!"

"If you give me the mappy, I'll get you a coconut!"

"Ca-nut!"

"Yes, a ca-nut!"

"Gimme!"

"Ooh! Twee Gold gabloon! Gwabbie!" Jake exclaimed.

"And you said you couldn't handle babies!" Peter snorted, "Come on, we have to go!"

"Okay then!"

And Peter sprinkled pixie dust over Izzy and they flew!

------

"Yay-hey! We got the pollen, and we got four gold doubloons! Let's grab them, and go!" Izzy exclaimed.

------

"Oh, thank God!" Jake exclaimed once he turned back to normal, "No more condescending Izzy!"

"Be careful what you wish for, Cappy-tan!"

Jake sighed.

"Yo-ho! We turned Jake and Cubby back to normal and got four more gold doubloons! Let's grab them and put them in the team treasure chest!" Izzy exclaimed.

Skully pushed the shovel and the treasure chest appeared.

"Way-hey, well done crew

Everyone knew just what to do!

Way-hey, with help from you,

It's time to count the gold Doubloons!" The three pirates did the dance and tossed the coins.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve!"

"Yo-ho! For solving Pirate problems today, we got Twelve gold doubloons!"

"I hope you both won't venture into the Pool of Youth again!" Peter instructed.

"Sure, Peter!"

"Cappy-tan Jakey, it's time for dinner!" Izzy exclaimed.

Jake sighed, "This is getting old."

"Not for me!"