Chapter 3

Maya had been shopping all morning, making phone calls, and everything she could do to get Niall quicker. Liam was also making many phone calls to find Nialls passport. He had also found out that Niall wasn't two yet, but turning two in September.

Around 5:30 they were nearly packed up and ready to go meet Niall. Maya had already installed the car seat and packed a backpack with snacks for the kids.

(Skip car ride) *third person POV*

Niall was playing with little trains when the family of five walked in. Maya was surprised at how small he was, Lou thought he would be a good candidate for football, and Haz and Zee thought he was adorable.

Niall looked up from his trains, saw Liam and smiled, saying 'Hi!' which made everybody coo. "Niall bubs? Do you wanna come home with my family and be part of our family?" Liam asked, even though he most-likely didn't understand.

Niall didn't understand at all, but noticed everybody was happy, so he had to be happy too! So, he nodded, doing grabby hands at Liam. Liam smiled and immediately picked up the toddler, bouncing slightly. Maya left the room to go sign papers as the kids were introduced to Niall.

(time skip to when they're on the plane bc I'm lazy)

Niall did not like the car seat at all. He whimpered the whole time before the plane took off. Maya, -being a sucker for little kids- promised him that he could sit on her lap in the toddler seat after the plane took off.

Liam felt bad for everybody on the planes ears, Niall was sobbing, and Zayn was crying slightly, luckily he had gum so it wasn't as bad. Even Louis was feeling bad for the kid, reaching out his hand to hold Nialls hand.

Finally, they came out of turbulence and Niall started to calm down. Maya took him out and strapped him in the seat with her. "Hey Li?" she said, getting her husbands attention, "Can you hand me the bottle of milk?" Liam nodded, and grabbed the bottle of milk along with a dummy.

Niall looked at the bottle with wide eyes, he hasn't had one of those since before grandma went away! Looking at the dummy with curious eyes, he had no clue what that was, but it did look nice..

Maya gave Niall the bottle and rocked him to her best ability she could in the seat. Not long after finishing the bottle he was asleep, chewing on the nipple of the bottle. Maya, —being experienced with this— did a quick switch with the bottle and dummy, she doubted Niall even noticed the bottle leaving his mouth.

She decided Niall could go back into his car seat, as it was leaned back a bit and would be more comfortable. After doing a quick switch, he was all strapped in with a blanket over his body, his tiny head just peeking out.

If the plane taking off was bad, the plane landing was hell. Niall was awoken from his nap, and started sobbing immediately. No matter how hard they tried to calm him, the toddler couldn't be calmed. The only thing they could do was wait it out, and wait it out they did.

Luckily, when the plane was landed all it took was a dummy to reduce the sobs to soft cries, which soon turned into sniffles.

(Liams POV)

Of course he felt bad for the other people on the plane, but they especially felt bad for Niall, as when he first was in the plane he probably got no comfort. But that was in the past, and Liam was determined to give the little boy the best life ever.

(Third person POV)

It didn't take long to go home, as home was only about 20 minutes away from the airport, and they were so excited to see what Nialls room looked like as the parents had decorated when they were on the plane.

A/N - This definitely isn't my best work, but it was hard to continue and I had finals, which I luckily passed with flying colors.