Chapter 1

"LETS GO NIALL!" Maura shouted.
Roughly grabbing the two year old, making him whine in pain.
"Damn kids.." she muttered.
As they rode the elevator, she noticed the toddler was panicked. She smirked, amused at his fear.

They had finally made it to Disney, Maura knew it was time for her plan. After paying, she dragged the toddler off to the pool. Bringing him into the changing room, she changed him as 'he couldn't do anything himself.'

~~~

Liam watched the woman bring a tiny boy into the pool, noticing she looked quite agitated, he decided to keep a watch on them. He saw her bring the toddler to the deep end, being quite confused. Even if a baby can swim, you usually stick to the shallower end. The woman (being in her early 30s) brought the child to the 5ft end.

~~~

Maura noticed the lifeguard looking at her, so she decided to wait a little. She would make the boy go under and pop back up, making him giggle. After about 5 minutes, she noticed she wasn't being stared down. She made Niall go under, but this time not bringing him up.

She got out of the pool and left Niall, knowing he couldn't swim.

~~~

Liam watched the woman get out of the pool and didn't think anything of it, until he realized she didn't have the child. Immediately jumping into the pool, he swam around looking for the child. It took another 10-20 seconds for him to find him. Immediately grabbing him and getting him on the side of the pool.

The child had passed out, so Liam checked his pulse, relieved when he found one. After calling the hospital in Disney, he started doing CPR.
"Come on, stay with me buddy.." he muttered as he did CPR.
The relief Liam felt when the boy sputtered out water and awoke was surprising.
Everybody in the hospital unit (and Liam) all had one question as the child wouldn't talk.

Who is he?