Chapter 8 Day 6

Sam-
The early morning breeze always calmed me in a way, the sunrise was always pretty, even with dark angry clouds there blocking the mountain from sunshine, or the Morning mist making everything moist, And cold, a spring morning, that's what I call today, a spring morning, even though its june. Can that be a reason for Colby? I guess it can if I make it a reason.

Everyone else is walking to the dining halls, While I search for Colby in the group, not likely he will be but still it's possible. I checked the bed, the room, the hall and the roof stairs, no where to be seen, when I think, the bathroom, but what can he be doing I'm there? He can't be in there for that long unless it's a shower and I know it's not what he's doing because the showers not on.

Day 6, only 4 more days, I'm getting scared, Very scared for that day, what's gonna happen? What's he gonna do?

I sit on his bed, hoping he returns fast, when he comes out of the bathroom, teary eyed and sad "wait you were in there?" He looks frightened, Ok sus of him.

"Oh- I- How long were you sitting there?" Is there something to worry about? "Not long.. only 20 minutes" he calms, itching his arm "Oh well- " cuts himself off, so I take it as a time to tell him my reason "Reason number six.. sunsets and the sunrise, You used to love that time of day, early morning or twilight now you don't" he shrugs walking off.

All day we just sat together, not speaking.

A/N
Well hi, Why does it feel like its Monday? It feels like theres not such thing as time right now, like didn't we just have the weekend and now were having the weekend again? Odd, time seems slow but then it feels fast too..you know?