Chapter 29

I layed in bed while Promise was taking her nap she still was t really feeling good. But that's what happens when she gets her shots. I didn't feel good either. I just kept looking at my sonograms of the baby that I thought I terminated. This shit was eating me alive.

I got up to go see who was knocking on the door. I opened the door to see Gia. She had a worry look on her face.

What's wrong.? I asked closing the door back.

Girl I think trap cheating on me.! She said whining. She sat my tea down and sat on the couch. I grabbed my tea and sat next to her.

Why would you think that.? I asked concerned.

Because he's been acting weird like he doesn't answer his FaceTime like he'll answer than hang up and call me regularly or don't answer and call me back regularly. Lately he's been spending so much time outside like he hasn't even came home a couple times and when he so he always extra tired and never wanna have sex. I hate thinking like this but I really think he got somebody else.

I mean we can always stalk him.! But I don't think he's cheating on you Gi.....every time I see him he is putting in extra work at the trap lately something about tryna make the extra money but he wasn't really tryna get all into it. So he probably really is tired and to drained to have sex. I use to think the same thing about monster like I just knew he was fuckin with other bitches and the way he would run off to save his BM's.

Yeah but we all know Monster loves yo ass.!

And Trap love you too don't start that.!

I guess. I just want things to go to normal. She cried sitting on the couch. I actually knew why Trap was holding out on her. And it was one of the biggest secrets I was holding from her. NO he wasn't cheating he was just working extra hard to buy her a ring well he already bought it. And it was so beautiful by the way. He wanted to ask her to marry him, but if she said yes it was gonna be a surprise wedding all in one. I thought that shit was so dope but he made me swear on life that I wouldn't tell her. So far I been doing a pretty good job at holding the secret in although I wanna tell so bad. "How are you feeling.?" She asked trying to change the subject.

I'm okay just major tired.! I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.

I bet...you gone tell him?

I did actually....

And what he say.?

Girl he basically blew me off dealing with the baby mamas. I'm not tryna be just another baby mama Gi.! I want a family, I want love, and years.! I wanna be in a relationship with somebody you know.!?

Yeah I get you.! I be feeling the same way.

There was a hard knock on the door that filled the entire house. I got up and went to open the door. It probably just was Cory. I opened it and to my surprise it was Monster. I rolled my eyes and moved to the side so he could come in.

Can we talk.? He asked rubbing the back of his head.

I know where this is going......bye Te, Hi Monster.! Gia said getting up rolling her eyes and walking over to Coreys house. I sat on my couch and he came and sat next to me.

I told Amai not to contact me no more....and Amina knows if it's not about Destiny not to contact me too.!

Okay what you telling me for?

Because your having my baby and I know I been on some Bull Shit lately but I'm not ready to let you go Te'Ayla I want you I want to be with you I love you.!

You love me?

Yessss, I do and I'll say it a 1,001 times I love you and I wanna be in A'Promise life as her father. I want to raise our kids together and I know that's what you want too.

I do but I am not about to play these games with you Deonte.!

I'm not playing.! I'm dead ass serious.

Okay......we gone see.

See what.? Is we gone work this shit out or not?

Yes we are.! I'm just scared.

Scared of what.?!

You......me......us.! I'm scared ima end up a single mother of two. I'm scared to raise to children on my own. I'm scared of something happening to you.

Look as along as I got breath in my body your always gonna be good and set. And if for some strange reason we don't ever work out, I'll still keep you and the kids safe, I'll still do for you and them. You got me and that's my word Te'Ayla.! He grabbed me by my head and kissed my forehead.