Meeting the Luna

I was placed in the most comfortable reclining chair I've ever sat in. It ha this fun little trick where the arms had cuffs and the leg rest strapped your legs down. I tensed, didn't matter how comfortable this was not cool.

"Alright, who are you?" She demanded.

"I could ask you the same question." I told her. I should have seen that coming. I mused I turned my face back to look at her. My cheek stung a bit as I focused on her.

"You can call me Ria." I told her, and smiled smugly.

"What is your name?" She asked, far more violently.

"Got to give and take, lady."

"Luna Elizabeth, who are you? I am this close to killing you." She told me leaning close.

"Victora Findly. I told her."

"So how do you know about us?"

"I'm a treasure hunters daughter, do you really expect me to be so clueless as to what's out there?"

"Fredrich get in here!" Elizabeth called.

"Yes?" He said, barely even a second later. I blinked and shook my head.

"Look into the database. I want her run through for any creature species known. I want to make sure this isn't a hunter." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. I already know it isn't hunters doing this, It's rogues."

"How?"

"My parents, but either way, I'm here to offer my help."

"Why would we need a human?"

"Because I can get anywhere. I'm human, I don't belong to a Pack."

"How do I know you aren't already in league with them?" I rolled my eyes.

"My Mate thinks I should lie in the background. I'm here to prove something." She appraised me, the first sign of respect in her eyes.

"Who?"

"I think I should let him tell you, I wouldn't want to shame him." I said and crossed my eyes as I spoke. The barest smile stretched her lips.

"Alpha Full?" I grinned. "Boy has much to learn. How would you like to help?"

"The front lines, please." I didn't say it as a question.

"You want to battle?" She asked.

"No, espionage. Let me be taken hostage, I can get close, pretend to be on their side, and take out the leader in secret." The plan just formed in my head, thanking heaven for my quick thoughts because damn, that would have been bad to come in without a plan.

"You want to assassinate the Rogue leader?" She asked.

"He has it coming."

"Can a little human girl do this? No, it's too dangerous." Fredrich said, I glared at him.

"I have to say he is right." Elizabeth said. I sighed.

Looks like I am going solo.

"Alright."

"No offense, but Alpha Full wouldn't be very happy if we let this happen." I nodded, already thinking of different ways to get my own way.

"I understand."

"Good, now go to your Mate and allow him to claim you." She said. I laughed.

"Not today." I told her and got up when the chair released me.

"I should be leaving." I told her and walked away.

I walked to my car, and sat in the drivers seat before realizing the presence in the back seat.

"Bait?" I whirled and screamed before my fist connected with a very handsome face.

Blood fell into my fist, and I stared in the disappointed grey eyes of my Mate. Oops. . .

"Ow." Aaron said sadly. I retracted my fist and opened my mouth to apologize when alarm filled me. Oh god . .

"Oops." I said carelessly. He glared at me.

"What are you doing here?" He demanded.

"Doing it my way." I told him.

"Getting yourself killed?" Je asked.

Oh of only you knew. "Of course not." I told him.

"Why are you here?"

"I have a point to prove." I whispered, my eyes straying to his lips. He closed his eyes on a groan.

"What is your name?" He whispered.

"Just call me Ria." I whispered and leaned forward.

My body was silent as he rested against the passenger seat and my small fingers found the lever on the outside of the seat and he fell back. His eyes snapped open and he tried to sit up.

I put a very firm hand on his shoulder and pushed him back down as my body twisted around and my hip rested on the arm rest between the two seats. His grey eyes turned to a very stormy blue and I couldnt help the smug smile on my face.

He didn't try to sit up, and I leaned forward and brushed my lips against his forehead.

His hand snaked into my long layered brown hair and pushed his lips against mine.

I closed my eyes and focused on the kiss, feeling my stomach tighten and sparks fly.

His tongue snuck into my mouth and I quickly fought back for dominance. He broke from the kiss and attempted to get his breath back, while sat there trying to do the same just far more quietly.

His eyes looked up at me with completely blown pupils and a startling electric blue iris.

I almost said the 'S' word, but I caught myself.

"Leave your window open?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Just use the front door." I told him quietly.

"Takes the magic out of it." He replied and leaned back still out of breath.

"Wow." I smiled. For my first kiss, I must not have been half bad.

I let him leave easily, but then something caught my attention. I had just buckled my seatbelt and I struggled to get free as I saw the large block like creatures in the forest across the street. I opened my mouth to scream but I was already too late.