chapter 5

They just won a trip to Gotham. They are excited. They get to go to a different country, continent. They were leaving in a few days.

Lila as usual lied about knowing the Wayne's.

The Wayne's on the other hand organized the trip so they could meet this girl who has become famous somehow.

Damian was annoyed at this. Now he had to welcome those kids to Gotham. As the class came into view. He saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

She had big bluebell eyes, midnight blue hair and pale skin

She had big bluebell eyes, midnight blue hair and pale skin. She was the definition of perfection.

Dick smirked as he looked at Damian who was blushing. I mean the girl was pretty. He noticed that she was the girl from the news. The famous one who could sing.

He saw how people recognized her too. He elbowed Damian telling him how he was staring. Damian turn just glared at him.

He took the class to the hotel. He liked Marinettes cheeriness she had this aura that surrounded her.

At the hotel they found how Marinette didn't get a room. Then she was moved to the Wayne Manor against Lila's complaints. At the Wayne Manor Marinette enjoyed it. She also met Dicks wife and child. She grew a crush on Damian.

Damian did too he was excited that Marinette was living there. He had a crush on her. They kissed once or twice.

He liked her. But he was too late they were leaving. He can always visit right.