chapter 3

School was different the next day. People were looking at her in awe.

Alya congratulated her and some in the class looked impress. She was oblivious as to what was going on. 

People on the street even greeted her. Alya had asked for an interview and she happily obliged. She asked questions like when did she start singing, why didn't she tell anyone, does she plan to continue with her singing career.

Marinette left for home. Bob Roth was at Jagged Stone's penthouse thinking about how much money he would make if XY and that girl sang together.

The door opened and he saw her. He was fairly surprised.

-hello Marinette I'm Bob Roth it's nice to meet you. He said

-its nice to meet you too she said back politely.

-I want to expand your singing here is a offer why don't you sing with XY he suggested

-no thank you i don't want to be a singer I want to be a designer. She said

Just then Jagged walked in. He saw Bob talking to his little girl. And judging by the look of annoyance on his face it wasn't good. He got closer.

- you could get famous. Bob pushed.

Leave her alone he growled angrily. Jagged had caught up with their conversation Bob wanted Marinette to sing with XY.

He was mad. He shouted at Bob about how he was rude. Man that was one heck of a conversation.

He looked at Marinette and smiled telling her about the agreste gala and how she gets to bring a plus one.

Adrien was too having that conversation with his father.