Chapter 24: The Dazzling's Comeback

It's been a few days since my big date & Hangout with my eight girlfriends, Spike and things...have gotten more interesting to say the least.

When me and my girlfriends and Spike went back to school after the big date and training, nearly everyone was looking at me and my girlfriends while whispering to each other and I soon realized why, it seems everyone knows about my date with eight girls and having a harem. Some guys looked at me with jealousy while some girls looked at me with bedroom eyes. Me and my girlfriends were confronted by a few people, namely some of the family members to my girlfriends who wanted answers to why I'm dating eight girls at the same time.

My girlfriends quickly defended me by saying it was their idea to share me and give me a harem by explaining their all in love with me but didn't want to risk their friendship with each other and making me choose one of them by force so all agreed to share me. After my girlfriends finished explaining the situation, the family members to my girlfriends decided to allow me to date the eight girls but if I hurt their feelings or break their hearts, they would make me pay which I quickly understood by nodding my head really fast.

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna learned about my harem and told me they would allow me to be with my eight girlfriends at school but they also told me not to do anything "indecent" with my girlfriends during school hours. That made me blush when they told me that.

My girlfriends were confronted by some girls who wanted to know how they agreed to sharing me and wanted to knows if they could as well. My girlfriends explained how they agreed to share me and would allow other girls to join the harem but only if they had feelings of love for me like they do but if girls only wanted to be with me for my looks, god powers and popularity then my girlfriends wouldn't allow those selfish girls to join the harem.

The Shimmers completely moved into my home shortly after the big date, training and ended their lease at their old place so now they are living with me.

But little did I know I was about to encounter threats new and old...

I was at home, watching TV until my mom walked up to me.

Selina: "Xero, I need you to do something for me." She asked me.

Xero: "What is it mom?"

Selina: "I need you to go the shops and get some ingredients for tonight's dinner."

Xero: "Sure I got nothing to do since my girlfriends and Spike are busy today."

I was right about that. Twilight went to the library to study little bit about here in Canterlot City, Spike went to gym to exercise, Sunset and Sunshine decided to get a job so they could buy some new stuff, Rainbow Dash had soccer practice, Fluttershy was at the animal shelter, Rarity was busy making clothes, Applejack had to help her family with chores and Pinkie Pie was busy making cakes for an upcoming bake sale.

Selina: "Great, here's the money and the list of ingredients." She said as she gave me cash and a list.

Xero: "I'll get change right away into my new clothes and I'll be on my way." I said as got off the couch and went to my room to get chance in my new shirt, jeans vest and my new watch

" I said as got off the couch and went to my room to get chance in my new shirt, jeans vest and my new watch