Chapter 21: One Big Date and New Band Name

It was Sunday morning. It's been a day since your girlfriend count went up by two to eight as you now had a harem on your hands filled with beautiful and unique girls who you truly loved.

The morning sun slowly made its way over the horizon as its rays of light shined upon my home and through the living room windows. Your eyes fluttered open and squinted while trying to make their usual adjustments to see a bright light. As you took in your surrounding once more, you noticed that you were surrounded by something warm. You looked around yourself and saw that the girls had scooted so close to you that their bodies were touching different parts of your body. Sunset, Sunshine, and Twilight were situated on my torso with their heads on my chest, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity were wrapped around your legs, and Pinkie Pie was hugging my head like a teddy bear. Thankfully, she wasn't squeezing hard enough to cut off your breathing. You couldn't help but smile at this before having a personal thought.

Xero: *thinking* Well, Jimmy Jillikers Batman, it appears that I'm in a little bit of a cute predicament. How will I be able to sit up and stretch without disturbing any of these eight beauties before me?

You thought to yourself as the girls slept peacefully...well...all of them except for a certain pink-haired party girl who instantly sprung up as soon as the rays of the sun touched her face.

Pinkie Pie: "Morning everyone!

She shouted, which snapped everyone else out of their restful sleep with some of them groaning.

Xero: *thinking* Well...ask, and you shall receive it seems.

Rainbow Dash: Ugh, Pinkie! Did you have to wake us up so loudly? I had a fantastic dream.

She asked in a slightly annoyed voice while Pinkie only giggled in response. Sunset, Sunshine, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Twilight sat up, which finally allowed you to do as well.

Xero: Morning, girls.

You said with a smile. All of them turned to me at once and smiled upon seeing me.

(Hu) Mane 8: Morning Xero

They all said before taking turns giving me a morning kiss. You stood up and stretched each of my limbs, trying to get the tired feelings out of my body. After you were done with your morning stretches, you turned back to your eight new girlfriends.

Xero: So, how'd everybody sleep?

Sunset Shimmer: Well, besides Pinkie's rude awakening...

She said before, slightly glaring at the poofy-haired girl who only smiled widely in response.

Sunset Shimmer: ...I slept great.

Sunshine: Heavenly.

Twilight Sparkle: "Amazing.

Rarity: Wonderfully

Applejack: Mighty fine

Rainbow Dash: Best sleep I've had in quite a while

Pinkie Pie: Fantastic!

Fluttershy: Great

You nodded before you suddenly perked up upon having an idea.

Xero: "Hey, if you're all up for it, maybe we can all go out for the day?

Rainbow Dash: You mean like a big date with all of us together?

She asked to which you nodded. One by one, they each smiled at your idea.

Sunset Shimmer: Sure.

Sunshine: Cool.