The Crafting World

Hello! Thanks for tuning in! Here is a key if you don't know what these mean!

Y/N - Your Name
H/L - Hair Length
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
F/C - Favorite Color
F/N - Fox Name

I love reading chapters that never seem to end so I have some super long chapters for you! Without further ado, I'll let you get to reading! Enjoy!

Word Count: 4390 

-Ace

-

-Y/N's PoV-

I woke up in a new place. The smell of grass and fresh flowers filled my nose. I sat up from being on my back. Surrounding me was indeed a field filled with brilliantly colored flowers. Beyond the field was a birch forest. The trees had dark leaves making the white bark stand out. A herd of pink pigs lay under the shade of the trees. I stood up and raked the twigs and leaves out of my H/L, H/C hair.

I walked into the trees, something was bothering me. How the heck did I get here? I couldn't remember anything before waking up other than my name. I growled in frustration. I looked up towards the dark green roof. The thick canopy of the birch leaves made it hard to see but I could see the blue trying to push the leaves away. The clouds patched the sky like white cotton candy. I continued to look through the gaps the branches had left as I walked.

 A grey and orange-ish cloud trail hung unnaturally in the azure sky. A fire? I picked up the pace from curiosity getting the best of me. I came through a few bushes into a clearing with a few of their burrs sticking to my clothes. In front of me sat a campfire. Its flames letting off puffs of smoke. Behind the fire was a couple of small buildings with a gravel pathway in between each of them.

I walked past the fire onto the pathway picking the last of the burrs off my F/C hoodie. A man stepped out of a building and was about to step into the other building across the pathway before stopping and seeing me. "Oh hello! Are you new around here? Or just coming to get supplies?" He asked. He had an abnormally large nose and was wearing a brown cloak. He had his arms crossed, his hands in the other hand's sleeve.

"I dunno. I just woke up in the woods a little ways back. "I told him. He nodded like he understood. "Do you know how I got here?" I asked.

"So you're new. No, I don't know but you are not the first this has happened to." He answered, "I don't know much but I think The Librarian would know more. You can ask him."

My heart did a jump, there were others here like me? "Okay, where is he?" I asked the man.

"Well I'm a little busy right now but the iron golem can take you. Just look for a living rock and ask nicely." He said and disappeared into the building.

"Wait! W-what?" I asked. I huffed, a bit irritated. That was clearly the end of the conversation. So I went to look for the 'iron golem' so he called.

-

I glanced around every house in the village, my patients running thin. "Where is this stupid golem?" I mumbled to myself. Something shook the ground under my feet. I froze as a cold shiver ran down my spine. Another Earth shacking stomp came as a tall figure came out from behind a house. It looked like a mountain was glaring down at me.

This must be the iron golem. Moss and rust covered the iron body of the golem. It too had an abnormally large nose and solid black eyes like obsidian. "U-uhh hey there buddy..." I gulped, "could you show me to the librarian's place?" I forced out, pushing away my fear. Then I remembered the villager said to ask nicely. "Please!" I added quickly. I didn't know what this thing could to me if I angered it.