#12

In the middle of the night i woke up and need something to drink i look at my miny fridge if i have some water but none,i saw Soo Hee sleeping peacefully on the other side of my bed ,because after i finish the story she fell asleep straight and i dont want to bother her so i let her sleep here with me.

I carefully go upstairs not to make noise i dont want wake them up at this hour,i made it to the kitchen frigdge to grab some bottle of water,i drank it but before i turn around i felt some one's hand on my shoulder i shiver if the thought that what if its Jimin!,so i nerviously turn around and i saw my brother who's looking at me half asleep,i sign in releave and smack his chest.

"Yahh!! youre making me have a heart attack you grandpa!" i yelled silently,he rolled his eyes and speak "what are you doing here at this hour ugly you didn't know that Jimin must be awake right now!","im just thursty and i need water" i said "i told you to call one of the maids to get the things that you right!?", "but their tired from the morning and they need rest so i dont want to bother them duhh!" i rolled my eyes at him and he just pinch his nose bridge,"so what if they asleep thats their job",i looked at him in disbelieve,ohh my ghad this guy don't know that word 'rest' even tho he always do that .

I was going to speak when we both hear someone calling at Suga oppa,and that voice is familiar,well shit that Jimin,"hide quick!!" my brother said and i hide from the corner when i saw Jimin walking inside the kitchen, i stay still not making any noise because i dont want to be caught,then i heard him spoke.

"hyung who are you talk to?" i heard Jimin asked i peeked out my head out to see him and he's more look cute like before,that cute cheecks that i want to squish every minutes,his pinklish lips that i always kiss every morning,and honestly i missed him~~~~~but no not now im not ready to face him right now......."no one you just imagining things,but you what are you doing here?","ahh....i need some water and i found this out there and i thought its Soo Hee's but i didn't see her so i just going to keep it until i saw her tomorrow" i saw the thing that he's holding and its my hair tie and lost it yesterday and i don't know where but how it can be on the door way?? hmmmm i know why i remember that i let Soo Hee used it because she dont have any and then she told me that she lost it,Arrgg nice how am i suppost to get it from him.

Im in the deep thoughts and i didn't realize that Jimin's gone,when i secure that its only me and my brother are here i quickly say good night and go back as fast as i can in my room,and thankfully Soo Hee still sound asleep.I lay beside her,closed my eyes and fall asleep.

°°Morning°°
~~Jimin POV~~
I groaned from the sun light coming from the window that flasing in my face,i lazy get up and stretch my body,after that i head to the bathroom that connected to my room (every house of yoongi have a extra room for each member so yeahh;) ).

I finish my bussiness at the bathroom and pick my clothes what i will wear,after i get out of the room and head to the kitchen to greet the maids and i bring the hair tie that i find yesterday at the door way to asked Soo Hee if its her's.

When im heading at the dining table i saw one of the maids have a plate with breakfast and bring it in the basement? but why,i was suppost to follow her but my phone rang and i saw someone calling me i look who its is and i gues who it is.

"what do you want!" i asked annoying "i missed you oppa",arrghh can she stop calling me 'oppa' its disgusting especially when she's the one who says it."can you stop calling me oppa Jihee its disgusting" i said,she's trying to acted cute on the phone but honestly i wanna poked, i remember when Soo Ri (aka Hye-In) do that type of act she's really cute I missed her.............