Story Info

Alara Drake is in the military and is dating Tom Hiddleston. She comes home from the military after being at war for six years. She joined the military at the age of eighteen and is now twenty six. The same age as Tom. Her left arm is burned from a grenade and it sucks because she is left handed. Her right arm is covered in tattoos for the friends of hers that died in the war. She has a total of thirteen bullet holes on her legs. When she comes home she acts in two movies and then in Infinity War, Endgame, and the Loki series.

If you guys have any questions just comment them and I will try and answer as many as I can.

Parts from the story

All Alara speaking

"My bra ripped!"

"Well it's your fault for getting a trashy ass bra for me to wear! Walmart's bras are probably better than this one!"

"This took me fifteen minutes to get into and it rips!"

"This lingerie is so difficult to get into when I could have been done in one or two minutes if it was a regular bra and underwear!"

"Why does it even have to have these thigh things on them. Like what even are they for? A wedding?"

"It's your fault because you wanted me to have a sex scene with Tom and my bra was too 'plain' for it!"

Just so you guys know, I'm going to put a lot of old movies from like the 80s in this story because I LOVE those movies from back then. Anyways they are going to take place in the book at the time that I put the characters in. For example if I put the date of the book at the year 2005 (which it's not going to be) and I say that the movie, Wisdom from 1986 is being filmed then it means it is being filmed at the date I put it at. But I might say that someone played in the movie Wisdom in 2002 then that's when it was filmed instead. Just a heads up about that. I don't want you guys to get confused.