Chapter 1

Fear. Something that can do many things to the Human body.

It can make you rise to an occasion or it can consume you in ways that make you feel Paralyzed

For Haruhi Nishinoya it was usually the 2nd option she was a Shy and Timid girl and always had been, even at the age of 26 she was still the same shy girl, even if she had matured and managed to learn coping mechanisms of ways to make simple things like visiting a shop or even speaking on the telephone easier. even getting a haircut at the Hairdressers was a struggle.

even though she was a part time Barber herself she struggled with her shyness and Anxiety yet always managed to find ways to get through the simple tasks that occurred in every day Life.

she was different to her Family especially her younger brother Yu Nishinoya. Yu was a crazy loudmouth and ridiculously funny hyperactive and overly protective brother.

"Haru." her brothers voice called her nickname from outside of the Kitchen where she was preparing some Lunch for them both,

"Good morning Yu." He barged in the door with shoes in his hand his Karasuno Jumper over one shoulder and his sports bag draped over the other.

"Relax I made you some Lunch so you can take your time without worrying. you wont be late Yu."

"Sweet! Thanks Haru, You always have my back Big sis." He said as he Slumped into the chair taking a deep breath before putting his shoes on.

"I'm Your Older sister its what I'm here for." She smiled widely at him as she finished dishing the lunch she had made into the Bento Box. "Here's Your Lunch I didn't make anything too heavy because its hot and you have Practice." Their mother was out shopping to stock the food supplies and her father was in the Garden Speaking with a passing neighbor so she left their Lunches in Bento boxes as well so they could eat later.

"Thanks Haru you are the best." She picked up his bag for him and placed a Fresh Towel and Filled water Bottle inside it as well.

"Yes I am." she said ruffling his hair, He looked at her Angrily but she pulled A comb from her back pocket, Being a barber was funny she always seemed to have Combs no matter where she went. She slowly stared to pull his hair back to its original style and she grabbed the nearby styling product and fixed it for him. "I think its time for a haircut Il cut your hair Tonight."

"You know I think that You should come watch My next game." He asked as he put his volleyball team jacket on.

"Il see what I can do Yu but in other news! Now i have to Get to work so il drop you at Practice and then il pick you back u later if you want?."

"I will just walk back with Tanaka and the Guys You don't need to Worry about me Plus we finish at two today although I probably will still be their untill your finished work at four." they laughed

"All set you guys?." The siblings Mother asked them as she stepped in with the Bags. They nodded

"Oh I'm sorry I don't have time to help you today I have to get going." she felt terrible not being able to hep today.

"Oh Haruhi you worry to much, such brilliant kids I have so thoughtful. Now Yu, have fun At Practice and work hard and as for you Haru Be careful on the roads and make sure you don't over do it today."

"Okay, Il be finished around four." her mother Nodded

"Alright Yu, Lets move." Haruhi said Firmly as they began to walk out the door

"Bye Mum." The Nishinoya kids yelled in Unison Yu was Louder than Haruhi as usual.

"Bye Dad." they said as they walked to Her Red car. The pair got into the car and prepared for the drive ahead. Yu put on some music as they drove and Haruhi just focused on driving she loved to drive especially when she was having hard days with her Anxiety Driving helped her to not think so much it helped clear her head.