disclaimers?

hello! welcome to the inside of my thoughts book :)

this book isn't really like a "book book." well, it's a book filled with just small short snippets, stories, poems, or whatever you want to call it. don't really know the right word lol!

this book kinda shows what happens or goes on in my mind as i go through this shitty thing called life :)

i am in no way whatsoever trying to receive any sorts of pity or sorrow. i have a hard time with venting or trying to explain my thoughts so i am hoping that writing small little poems or stories or whatever can just help me vent and rant whenever i need too.

i also hope this can be relatable and can also help others know that they are never alone. everyone is going through something and sometimes you just don't know it. venting and ranting is a hard thing and if you ever struggle with it, please don't hesitate to talk to someone and if you don't want too, i recommend trying to write them out in a notebook or on an app. it's been helping me a bit.

this book will be mainly updated whenever i need to rant or vent. sometimes it's hard for me to try and write out my feelings too, but i am trying the best i can.

if you ever need anything, please don't feel shy to dm me or talk to me about anything. you are all loved and worth so much.

i love you guys and thank you for supporting me!

sending love to you!

jo <3