•13

UNEDITED.

Day of her eye surgery

Her hands were shivering badly and she was taking deep breath to control her nervousness. But also she was restless for seeing the whole world again with her own eyes. There will be no more need of using that cane. She will be walking without anyone guidance. Everything is going so well and beautiful that she feel scared sometime that she will woke up from her sweet dream.But that's not a dream it is A Reality which Allah has already planned for her. It's her fate.

Adnan. Last few days were nothing but a blessing for her. He didn't fail to make her smile every time. He care for her. He praised her. His loving attitude and his touched on her body every time give her butterfly in her stomach. Her cheeks warm up thinking about their passionate night's.Every night she touched his features his silky hair locks , his broad shoulders and imagined how he looked but Adnan always chuckle and said that there will be time you will see me by the grace of Allah.

She will see her husband with her eyes.

That thought only make her excited. Her lips twitched into a small smile and she closed her eyes.

"Mashallah aise hi muskuraya karo"
Adnan entered in the hospital room where she is seated wearing a hospital gown with dupatta on her shoulders. She smiled more and patted her palm on the bed indicating him to sit beside her. Adnan walk ahead near his wife and hold her by shoulder.

"Kaha chale gaye the aap"
Leaning over his shoulders she asked him.

"Tumhare operations se related baat karne gaya tha...bass aate hi honge tum he le jaane ke liye"
Feeling nervous all of sudden she hugged him tightly. Adnan instantly and happily hugged Amrin and rubbed her back.

"Darne wali koi baat hi nahi hai thik hai...bass aadhe ghante ki baat hai"
Nodding her head she smiled and Adnan kissed her head. The knock on the door disturbed their moment. Detangling themselves adnan told the person to come inside.

The lady doctor and nurse came inside and Informed that they are here to take her to operation theatre. Adnan clutch his wife hand tightly and make her stand on her feet.

"Let's go"
And then next one hour Amrin was inside the operation theatre under eye specialist doctors who were performing the surgery with full concentration.
On the hand Adnan was having hard time outside room. Every second was ticking very slowly for him. He was also praying in his heart.

Finally like eternity for Adnan the doctor's came out from the room. Adnan walker near them fastly.

"Don't worry the surgery was successful. For now she is under effect of medicines and we had covered her eyes with the gauze. After week or so we will remove it completely and by the grace of Allah she will be able to see again Inshaallah"

"Inshaallah"
Adnan release the satisfied sigh and smiled looking at the door of operation theatre. Mrs Farhat and his sister's arrived when Amrin was shifted in the private ward but she was still sleeping.
When the visiting time was over Mrs Farhat and her daughter's left the hospital.

It was night time when Amrin slowly came in her consciousness. She feel something on her eyes so she caressed there with her left hand when Adnan come inside the ward after completing the formalities.

"Amrin"he walked near his wife and held her hand.

"Operation ho gaya hai?"  She asked him while holding his wrist.

"Haa jaan ho gaya"  kissing her forehead he sat on the stool which was kept near her bed.

"Toh mujhe kuch dikh kyu nahi raha?"
Suddenly sadness came over her when she thought the surgery didn't got successful.