Enter name

A girl stands alone in her bedroom. And today happens to be December 21st, 2012. Other wise known as the day the world will end, Doomsday, and so on. 

Enter name

You choose to enter a name. 

Smelly Dickface

Very funny smartass. 

Try again

Devon Renee

Your name is Devon Renee. Also known as Gothic_Angel_25 on various accounts online. You stand in your bedroom, which is painted a dark grey. It's a rather small room. Or. Atleast it is because of your queen size bed, which has black blankets and red and black pillows. Along with some plushies. Your walls are plastered with anime posters and posters of Jack Sparrow. God he is such a hottie. You've also painted a lovely mural of the Slytherin emblem on your wall. It was a starting project and after you finished that you decided to quit working on your wall. 

But beside that your a rather happy person. Though people think otherwise, because of your appearance. You're hair is usually over your eyes, but you can still see, because your glasses hold your hair away from your eyes. You often wear band tee's or anime shirts that you have either bought or made yourself! You are quite the talented person, and tend to keep that talent between a small group of people. Though, it has gotten around sometimes when people see you drawing and/or crafting for your cosplay props. 

Oh and you cosplay. Cosplaying is the bomb. 

Put on your Sora cosplay