chapter 7

Seoyeon came out of the washroom after getting fresh, it was still very early in morning and she had to prepare . Today is Jisung's birthday!
They were all going to Aura's place for a sleepover.
They will be celebrating the day and then at midnight, Aura and Felix will also turn twenty. All of them were really excited.

"Wow, you are already here." She looked at Yibo who was sitting on her window sill.

"Yeah, actually I wanted to ask something." He laughed awkwardly, "umm..can I go to the sleepover too?"

"Huh?" Seoyeon glanced at him with an amused expression. " You want to go?"

"Yes!" He replied almost instantly. "I don't really have anything else to do and you should also introduce me to them."

"Ehhh I have to ask them first." She said taking out her phone. " I mean , I shouldn't just take a spirit with me to someone's house, uninvited."

Stray Chaotic Kids

Seoyeon: Good morning guys.

Seoyeon: I

Seoyeon: wanted

Seoyeon: to

Changbin: stop spamming.

Seoyeon: ask

Seoyeon: that

Changbin: bruh-

Seoyeon: can

Seoyeon: Yibo also come?

Seoyeon: he wants to come .

Felix: unless he scares me..yes obviously.

Aura: omg we are going to meet your soulmate!!

Aura: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seoyeon: Focus on your 'upcoming' Soulmate and thanks lix!

Aura: ( -_- )

"Good for you, you are also invited now." Seoyeon smiled at him and he returned it with another smile.

"Whatcha gonna wear?" He asked and changed his attire in a whisk.

"I think a hoodie and my jeans but-" she stopped talking as she saw him in very-party-like-clothes. "Oh"

"Do I look good?" He asked.

"Isn't this a bit extra? I don't know." She shrugged.

" Does it physically hurt you to compliment me?" He snorted.

"Sorta." She chuckled.

***********

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN JISUNG!" Seoyeon gave jisung a bone crushing hug as soon as they reached.

"Thank you best friend!" He smiled.

"Happy birthday sung!" Minho gave him a hug too which he gladly returned and after that short greeting , they all went inside and everyone was already present.