Yorla x Yok - How I Meet Your Daddy PT. I

Yorla loves night carnival. He will always loves night carnival, especially after that night. That night when he and his twin, Yok went to the night carnival and met a very hot man that shall be be the love of his live.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YORLA'S POV

It just another day of Papa and I have a fight. And ofcourse.. same shit all over again - about me being too girly, too feminine bla bla bla. Did he really think I really care about what people think of me? About what he thinks of me? No. I want to be myself and I can be myself.

So.. Intead of crying or feeling sad because of that useless fight, I decided to go to the carnival night with my twin, Yok. (Ofcourse) After all the forces and pleads I did. Yok is always like that. He's always been too shy to be around people, too afraid about anything and everything and he can't even fight! Did you know how many times I need to go to home because I heard that dad almost hits him?

Ah yes, for your information I barely stay at that house anymore. Since the day that Papa let me to having part time at the beach as the tour guide, I barely go there anymore. I lives with my friends Solui and Kala.

"Yorla, did you think Pa will not get mad at us?" Asked Yok while playing with the hems of his jackets.

"Ma already had us cover, she told Pa that we're going to have school project"

"I-if Pa-"

"Shush, I will not letting him touching you okay? I already promise you when both of us are legal, we will get away from him. I know Ma will agree with us"

"But we can't just leave Ma like that"

"Yok, just shut up okay? We almost arrive at the carnival. Let's just have fun!" I said as I open my purses and fishing out a mirror and my favourite liptint. After put some liptint on, I fixed my pink bandana and also my bags.

I looked at Yok who has been looking out the window's bus. I knew what he's thinking about. About Papa, about his life and his dream.. he's always thinking about them but too afraid to fight back. I touched his cheeks so he could look at me and smiled at him. I put some liptint on his pink lips.

"You look so pale, stop thinking about anything ok? Let's just have fun! It's been a while since you go here right?"

Yok nodded his head and smiled. I standed up and pulled his hands as the bus stops in front of a carnival. Both of us got off the bus and walked to the entrance with so much excitement. I has a mission today; both of us need to have fun here to the fullest and don't think about our dad.

The first thing I saw when we enter the carnival is a beautiful accessories booth. Being the accessories lover I am, ofcourse I need to go there. I dragged Yok to the shop and ask him to pick one for me so I could wear them at work (It just an alibi). I also asked him if he wants to buy some, just in case he wants to seducing his Mai..

But Yok only pinched me and said, "Shut up! He's not my Mai"

After debating which one to buy, I paid for my items and then we decided to go the rides area. We rode a few rides like merry go around, pirayes ship, flying chair, etc. Both of us really have so much fun riding the rides eventhough we need to queueing. The carnival is so crowded with people from many age - young to old, from young couples to family. We even need to hold hands or we will get lost.

---

Two hours after having fun, we felt thirsty and hungry so we went to the food booths and looking for some tables or chair to eat. We found one at the corner of the area.