chapter 8- Shh It's 3 a.m

We all walked back to the tour bus. Alan held me close “Are you alright?” he asked concerned “Yeah, fine,  just no one touches my Ally cat”. I kissed his cheek.. He grabbed my hips and turned me to face him. He whispered in my ear “You know when you're angry… You're really sexy”. I blushed and whispered back “That isn’t me fully angry” as I smirked. Alan looked to see where the others were and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a snog. His tongue swept over my lips as I gently bite his bottom lip. He let out a slight moan. My legs began to turn to jelly as we heard Austin shout “Alan! C’mon we have a big day tomorrow”. Alan looked at me, “This will be continued.” As he grabbed my hand and we ran to the bus. 

The rest went to their bunks but me, Alan, Austin and Jade went to the back lounge. “Jade, you were amazing with that girl… If you hadn't shown her who was boss god knows what she would have done" Alan said. “I am proud to be your screamer" Austin said as he kissed her. Alan looked at me as I bit my lip. He winked at me. “Thanks Jade, yet again you saved my ass” I said “No problem Rach, it's what friends do.. But if you want you can buy me food to make up for it”. We all burst out laughing. Austin checked his phone. “It's 12am.. We should probably get some sleep, we leave at 6,” “ I am pretty tired” Jade mumbled as she snuggled into Austin. “You guys coming?” Austin asked. “Nah, I think we will play xbox or something, night guys” Austin and Jade left the room. As soon as the door slid shut I turned to Alan. “Is my Ally cat ready to play?”. Alan looked at the door and then he meowed as he pounced on top of me.

He started kissing me soft and gentle. Until I let out a slight moan as his lips stiffened and his tongue slowly entered my mouth. It swirled around mine tangling its self around mine. He used his left hand to steady himself up while using his right to run up and down my sides. My arms wrapped round his neck and pulled at the hairs at the back of his neck. He pulled back and lifted me up so I was sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped round his back. I felt his bludge rub against my pants. He started to kiss my neck as I melted on top of him. Straight away he found “the spot” I whispered in his ear “Oh Ally cat” he mumbled in my ear “ I want you” our breathing started to get intense as I went to take off his top from the night before. “No need to" he smirked as he ripped it off my bare body. His eyes widened at the sight of my bra. I bit my lips as his eyes travelled up and down my body. I reached for the hem at the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off over his head. I pushed him back against the seat and started kissing his neck as his hands ran from my lower back to my ass. He started gripping my ass cheeks as I nibbled on his neck. Once I had left a love bite I pulled back and said “Mine” and winked. Alan smirked “I always will be” my heart melted. I reached down to the belt on his jeans and pulled it in down. I threw it to the floor as I slipped down his body so that I was kneeling on the floor. I undone his jeans and started to pull down his jeans as his little friend popped up. I slipped his jeans fully off and put one finger under the waist band of his boxers. “Who's been a bad little kitty” I whispered as I stood up. He grabbed my ass and said “You" he pulled my body close to his. He unclipped my bra. I slipped one strap down and looked at him as I slipped out the other one “You little tease” he mumbled. At that moment I let my bra fall on top of his lap. He picked it up and threw it away. His lips instantly started sucking one nipple while his hand played with the other one. As each moan escaped my mouth I got louder and louder as Alan got harder and harder. He pulled off and whispered “Is my kitty turned on?” I nodded and bit my lip as I put a finger under the waist band of his boxers and started slowly pulling them down. His friend popped out to say hello. I threw his boxers away as I took his friend in my hand. Taking a deep breath I started to move my hand up and down. Alans moans were the most sexy thing I had ever heard. I wanted to do as much as I could to hear them. He watched me get faster and harder. He tilted his head back as his moan grew louder. I pucked my lips up and kissed the head. His breathing was deeper than ever. I slowly slid it in my mouth as Alan rested one of his hands on the back of his head. My head bobbed up and down taking in his big friend. I pulled off and licked my lips. “This just isn’t fair is it…” I looked at Alan. “You're not fully naked" he whispered as he bit the side on my pants and ripped them off in one go. He stood up and started running his fingers over my clit. I tried to hold back as many moans as I could but the feeling that over took my body was amazing. “Someones wet” he whispered as he slid one finger in me. I grabbed his head and started snogging him. The quieter we tried to be the louder we both groaned. Every so often Alan would increase the amount of fingers in me. Once he reached three he pulled them out. “You ready?” “As ready as I will ever be” I whispered back to him. He kissed my ear lobe as he slowly inserted his friend in me. I moan continuously until he was fully in. To mask some of mine and his moans we started snogging as Alan started to thrust. I wrapped my hand around his back. The harder he thrusted the more I dug my nails in. I slowly started to drag them down his back. He panted in my ear “I'm gonna cum” I panted back to him "So am I”. A few moments after we both exploded in each other. Alan slowed down until he was fully stopped. We both looked in to each others eyes. “You're so god damn beautiful” he whispered as he kissed my nose. “You aren’t so bad yourself” I panted as I ruffled his sex hair. We both started to laugh as we got up. I rested my head on his chest. “We should maybe get some sleep” I looked at him “Shit, what time's it?” he checked his phone. “3am” we both got up and tried to collect all the things we could see. I put my panties back on and grabbed Alans tops and put it on. He put his boxers on and picked up his jeans. We walked up the bunks trying to be quite. “Shhh, It's 3 am” I whispered as we both started giggling. We reached his bunk as we dumped our stuff in the bunk below. “Well that sounded like one realistic game”. We both froze on the spot as we turned round to see Austin and Jade looking at us. “New style Rachael?” Jade asked. I quickly tied my messy sex hair up in a bun. “We just got too excited” I replied as I climbed up into the bunk. Alan began to follow “Nice scars Alan” Austin mumbled Alan looked at me and started to giggle. “Night guys” we both said as we closed the curtain We crawled under the covers. “I love you” Alan whispered “ I love you too” I replied as I placed my head on his chest. “Tonight was amazing” I mumbled to him. “Do you want your fan girl moment?” he asked. I looked at him as if to say can I?. He nodded in agreement. In a quiet whispery voice “I just had sex with Alan fucking Ashby!!” he chucked. We both settled down. He kissed my forehead. “Night babe” I slowly started to drift off to sleep.