About you!

I honestly don't know if this is going to turn into something with lemon or not so just bare with me 😭. Thank you for choosing to read this!

About you: Y/N. E/C. H/C. H/L. F/C. (Your/Name. Eye/Color. Hair/Color. Hair/Length. Favorite/Color.)
Age: 20
Weight: roughly 125 Lbs
Clothing style: (whatever your imagination comes up with)
Nen: Specialist
Nen abilities: Spider webs. The trick is, you can make them as thin or thick, weak or strong, and acidic or non-acidic as you like. The acid u infuse into the webs will numb any part of the body you hit instantly for a minimum of 10 minutes all the way to a maximum of 10 days.
Even though you know nen, you still don't know everything and hope that this journey would help you learn and become better at what you know.

After losing interest in college, you decide that your family and past life can not control you from making your own rules! (Go you!❤️) The Hunter Exam was the first stop. If you wanted to create your own path, you needed money and benefits. What better than your very own hunters license. As you pack your things from your shabby apartment room, you say goodbye to your horrific past, and start your journey to becoming who you want to be!