Take Me Home

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned in this story that is Biblical isn't to offend or persuade. It is solely for the entertainment of my readers! Thank you -L.

You woke up in a bright house, the light almost blinding you. You sat up and looked around, you were laying on a white bed, surrounded by pure white granite walls that had a gold trim. Where the hell were you?

The door opened and a dark haired man that wore dark clothes looked at you, a bit startled. "Why is there a woman in my bed?" He asked, looking very concerned.

"Where the hell am I?!" You exclaimed, thinking you'd been kidnapped.

The man fell against the wall, groaning slightly. Your eyes grew wide and you tried to scurry away. "I know. But why is she in my bed?!" The man yelled, looking up to the sky. He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Welcome to Heaven..."

You laughed and shook your head, "Please sir.. just- let me go home.."

The man stepped forward and tapped your forehead, showing you the reality. "I don't have time for you humans regular 'Oh well God isn't real!' Babble. This is home. Whether you like it or not. Now. I'm not usually the one to do this but... here we are. I'm the Metatron, the voice of God. I'm here today to give you a tour of this wonderful place and to show you just how great it is... because we wouldn't want you to rebel..." Metatron got close to your face, locking eyes with you. "Now would we?"

You shook your head softly and he smiled, "Good then. Come along." Metatron held out his hand and you took it hesitantly.

Suddenly you were on streets with clean air and beautiful skies. "Wow..." you breathed, looking around. It almost reminded you of New York. To the left there was a park and many children ran around, laughing and giggling. Metatron looked to where you were gazing. "Kids corner... where the children of Heaven wait for their parents to arrive and collect them..."

You frowned softly but knew that all the children were happy and elated, "They can watch their friends on Earth through that television over there..." Metatron pointed and you smiled softly at the children laughing loudly, gathered around the TV.

Metatron grabbed your hand and lead you around the corner, showing you the education side of it, "And here... we have our drama department... they put on plays... and teach the children Shakespeare..." You smiled and looked around the elegant outdoor theater.

"This is where you'll be positioned..." Metatron placed his hands on your shoulders and you furrowed your brows, "Per one of our VIP's requests."

"What?" You looked around and a shaggy haired blonde man stepped out of a stage door. He had a bright smile on his face, one that could blind an entire crowd of children. He started to make his way over to you and tripped over one of the benches.

Metatron's eyes got wide and he quickly grabbed the man, "Goodness don't bust your face before you meet the woman."

The man chuckled nervously and you got a good look at his face. He held out his hand, "Hi there... I'm Alan.."

You were floored, "Alan Rickman. Y-You requested me...?"

Alan smiled bashfully and nodded, "I've watched your work... when I heard you'd.. passed... I was elated..." He kissed your hand softly.

You chuckled, "You must have the wrong (Y/F/N) I'm a nobody."

"Fame isn't everything, Ms. (Y/N)..."

You blushed softly and looked away, "Right..." you looked back to Metatron and he smiled, patting Alan's shoulder.

"Treat her nice hmm? I think she's one that you'll wanna keep around."

Alan chuckled and nodded, looking back at you, "She's definitely a keeper..." Metatron nodded and was suddenly gone. You were still baffled that Alan Rickman had seen your work. "How did you find me sir?"

Alan looked back at you and nodded, "Well I keep tabs on all the people who are obsessed with me. There is this one young lady.. Abby I believe her name is... she writes stories about me and my characters... very provocative... very intreating... has a good friend named Jemma... her apparent match is Absolem... my Caterpillar character? I'm not sure how that works... I don't really question my fans anymore." (I know you can see what I did there)

You laughed and Alan lead you to the stage and you looked around and out to the audience. "Sooner or later we shall get an audience. You can sit and observe if you'd like."

You smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah... sounds great."

Alan nodded and hugged you tightly, "It's great to finally have you up here." He patted your back and pointed to the bench he'd tripped over earlier, "Just sit there... I'll be back!" You nodded and followed his instruction. He smiled and slipped back into the stage door he'd came from.

You took a deep breath, your mind blown to pieces. Children started to enter the theater and sit all around, watching the empty stage with patience. It was then that Alan stepped back on stage and smiled at the child audience, "Good marrow my fellow theater goers! Today you'll hear me recite Bottom's Dream monologue from Midsummer Nights Dream!"

He looked really elated and pleased to be in the presence of children. He started his monologue and it was a comedic one, the children bursted out in choirs of laughter and cackles, even causing Alan to break character and laugh with them. The smile you had plastered on your face could not have been wiped away. You were home, this was your home.

Once his performance was over Alan walked up the stairs out of breath from laughing. He sat beside you and you smiled at him. "You like children?" You asked softly, Alan shrugged and looked off to the side, "I love laughter... and children... they're so innocent... not stricken by the world that happen to lay below them... it's that innocence that keeps me going. Laughter is the best medicine... even in Heaven you aren't invincible..."

Alan grabbed your hand and kissed it again. "I hope we get to know each other... it would be my honor to know you..."

You smiled softly and looked into the dirty blonde haired man's hazel eyes, pools full of stories and wisdom, "I can't wait..."

Today is a day that we mourn and grieve for a man that we lost five years ago. Forever will there be a hole in each one of our hearts... I will never forget the day I started watching the Harry Potter movies and looked into the dark and mysterious eyes of a man that would forever live in my brain. Alan has inspired me and has caused me to make memories and friendships I'll remember for the rest of my life. I'll never forget the shaggy blonde man that I have fallen in love with. Thank you Alan. You picked me up from a hole and carried me through to the surface.

"This is not reality. This is a romance, so take a breath, enjoy it, it's for you." -Alan Rickman.