Chapter 7: Chicks Before Dicks

You'd only been able to get a good four and a half hours to sleep before the wakeup call came from the front desk. Sydney answered the phone as you groggily sat up and stared at the alarm clock; it was a quarter to six in the morning. Yawning, you get out of bed and head over to the shower to quickly get cleaned up before it was time to go. Russel and Murdoc both wanted to be on the road by 8 o'clock sharp.

After you get out of the shower, you wrap your hair and body up in a towel and step out of the bathroom so Sydney could also bathe. " I ordered some breakfast from room service, so if there's a knock on the door, it's probably them." your blue haired friend informed you. You nodded over your shoulder in acknowledgment before she shut the bathroom door and you plugged in your blow drier.

While you dried your hair and sprayed yourself down with your favorite body mist, you heard a knock on the door. "Must be the room service." you said out loud to yourself as you put down the blow dryer and made your way over to the door. When you opened the door, your eyes widened in embarrassment as you realized that your breakfast had not yet arrived, but in it's place stood Murdoc and 2D.

"Wakeup che-" 2D called out in a chipper voice before he noticed you were wearing nothing but a fluffy white towel as your hair flowed down in bouncy waves, thanks to blowdrying it. Murdoc looked you up and down with an approving if not lascivious grin playing on his green face. "Well, birdie, if you wanted a nice roll in the sheets with ol' Murdoc, you should've just said so" he teased in a perverted manner. You felt like your head would explode from embarrassment as you saw 2D's face glowing bright red with his mouth gasped open as he avoided staring directly at your chest.

"Nobody's trying to sleep with you, Murdoc, get your head out of the gutter!" You retorted, causing the satanist to laugh at the fact that he had gotten you riled up so early. " Syd and I were just getting ready to go and I thought you two were room service with our breakfast!" You explained in a panic tone. You noticed 2D attempting to lower his gaze down to his feet, but he almost blew a gasket as he saw your legs, smooth and soft from just having shaved as drops of water from the shower ran down them like drips of morning dew.

"Is the breakfast here?" you hear Syd inquire behind you. You swiftly turned around in an attempt to warn her that 2D and Murdoc were here, but it was too late. Syd had strolled out of the bathroom wearing nothing but underpants and an open hotel-complimentary bathrobe. Her wet blue hair was tied up in a messy chignon as she casually walked over to the dresser and applied lotion to her hands and legs.

Murdoc let out a low whistle at the site of Sydney which caused 2D to snap out of his trance of looking at you. "NOOOOO!!!!" he screamed in what almost seemed like slow motion as he shoved Murdoc away and stepped past you, running over to Sydney. Sydney looked up in surprise, just now noticing that it was 2D and Murdoc at the door and not the breakfast she had ordered. Before she could say anything, 2D yanked her bathrobe shut and then covered her with an extra towel for good measure.

"STOP LOOKING AT MY DAUGHTER NAKED, YEW SORRY OLD GOTH!" 2D shrieked at Murdoc. You blinked in surprise before laughing; you'd actually never seen 2D freak out or be super-protective of anyone, before, and you found it adorable how he was shielding Sydney from Murdoc's lecherous ways. "Wait, WHAT are you two even doing here, right now?!" Sydney asked in an annoyed tone.

2D straightened up and looked down at Syd sheepishly before explaining. "We came to check and see if you two were awake, yet, and we didn't know that you and y/n were getting dressed." Sydney nodded in acknowledgment before shoving Stuart out if the room. Almost as soon as she did that, the room service boy came up with a cart of breakfast. Murdoc reached over to grab a strip of crisp bacon and Sydney slapped his hand away sassily. "This is for me and y/n only!" she said, slamming the room door in the two band mates' faces.