Midnight Music-1

Tenten PoV

I walked up the 5 flights of stairs it took to get to my new dorm room. I was starting college on Monday at the best music school in Japan: Konoha College for the Musical. I played the guitar better than anyone I knew. 

'I wonder who my roommates will be?' I thought as I unlocked the door. I walked in and saw 4 other girls lying on 4 different beds. 

'I've got 4 roommates?! I was expecting 1 or 2...'

"Hey, are you Tenten?" Asked a spiky blonde haired girl. She had blue eyes and was a little on the shorter side but very pretty.

"Yeah, I am. I'm guessing you guys are my roommates?" They all nodded and sat up on their beds.

"I'm Temari. And this is Sakura, Hinata, and Ino." Said the blonde haired girl. I looked at my other roommates and noticed they were also stunning: another with blonde hair and blue eyes,  another with pink hair and green eyes, and the last one with indigo hair and white eyes. They all had hair that passed their waists, except for Temari.

"Hi." They all chorused.

"I just want to say you're really pretty." Said Hinata. I blushed and thanked her.

"What major are you?" Asked the Sakura girl.

"Guitar." I told them all curtly. They looked impressed. It's not everyday you see a guitar player wearing sweatpants and a hoodie with food and sweat stains. They probably expected me to be a drummer or something. Well, I can play drums, I just chose to major in guitar.

"That's cool. I'm a guitarist too. Sakura is a drummer, Ino is a saxophone player, and Hinata is a violinist and a cello player." Temari informed me. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

"We're going out tonight if you'd like to come, but you might want to get settled in first." Ino said jumping off the bed.

"I think I'll pass tonight, but y'all go ahead. I think I might just practice some then head to bed." I waved them off. They all nodded and headed towards the door.

"We'll be back around 11:30 or so. Bye, Tenten!" Shouted Hinata.

"Wow, she is so pretty!" I heard Ino say before they shut the door.

'What are these people? Lesbians? Dear god, I hope not. I wouldn't be able to do that....' 

I walked over to the not yet taken bed and sat my suitcase down on it. It had a beautiful view, I wasn't sure why nobody had taken it yet. I took out my clothes and started to place them in the dresser next to my bed. I plastered poters above the bed, also. 

When I was finally satisfied with the way my area looked, I checked the time and it was 9:30.

'Maybe I'll go down to the music room for a bit.'

I followed the map up to the seventh floor to the music room and saw it empty. I looked through the sheet music until I found a popular song I liked: Thinking Out Loud.

Not to brag, but I was a pretty good singer also. I got my guitar out of my bulky ass case and started to sing:

Lyrics = Tenten
Lyrics = ???
Lyrics = both

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

'Cause darling I, will, be loving you
'Till we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways