Chapter 2

Harry started to talk about his life story, about how he's in a band and how he's not staying for the whole school year because he has to go on tour.

      He was explaning everything as though he wanted to be done with this band , he made it seem like he wanted to be unknown, But he wouldn't say it. So after we were done talking he offered to walk me to my next class , I glanced at him and smiled and I said , "sure why not". Then he walked me down the hallway and as I was about to walk into class he said ,"Niara would you like you watch film with me tonight and grab a bite at the movies ?" I blushed a bit and I felt this weird feeling . It felt like I couldn't say no .So i said , " yes! that sounds great " with excitment . So

I went into class and i was just thinking  about what he said . Then i started asking myself questions like , did I say what I should've said? ,  But i knew that this boy was becoming friends with me and we've just met. Did he see something in me ?, I don't know but I was in English class and I needed to pay attenchion . So i stopped ,or should I say I tryed to stop thinking about him.

       It was the end of the day and I went to my buss and I sat in about the third row  because In the back is where all the drugg addicts sit. So the bus was about to drive off and Mr. Commando our Principal stopped the bus and told the driver that he had an extra student , and that extra student was Harry . Then I thought again , Is this gonna be socialy awkward?, because when we left off we were talking about the movies . I wasn't sure so I just stared out the window and waited for my stop, and he hadn't noticed me .

        I got off the bus and started walking home , because I knew I had to pick out an outfit for later. So i went home , and i litteraly found NOTHING to wear I was panicing so i went down stair and put in a  pair of jeans and a shirt that says ," Me...Myself...And....I ". Into wash so I can have an outfit. I was waiting on the bus to come .