Chapter 1: Quirk awoken and truths revealed

It's a hot day out in Japan and kindergarteners were outside playing. But three kids were picking on a little green haired boy because he didn't unlock his quirk yet. That boy was none other than the cinnamon roll Izuku Midoriya for defending a little boy from the little behemoth named Katsuki Bakugou.

Midoriya: Kacchan if y-you keep th-this up, I'll n-never forgive you!

Bakugou: You think you could beat me without a quirk? I think it's time to put you in your place Deku!

As Bakugou an his goons charge at Izuku, they notice two things. Izuku has a pissed off look on his face, and his body was starting to glow green. This was because of the betrayal Izuku felt from the day everyone else got their quirks but not him yet, which led him to start getting bullied. And when they got close enough, the were blown back by a green explosion getting everyones attention. When the dust settled they saw Izuku looking at his hands in awe because his hands were ignited with green flames.

Izuku: WOW my quirk is hear (cheering and laughing)

While most of the students looked in awe, the teacher looker looked in fear because not only were there green flames in his hands but there was also green flaming horns popping out of his head.

Principle: Izuku can I see you in my office for a second?

Izuku (happily): Sure.

Izuku and the principal walked in to the principals office where the principal called Inko and explained everything and she came to the school as fast as she could.

Inko: Izuku, are you alright? Did you get hurt?

Izuku: no mom I'm fine

Principal: other than his quirk manifesting everything is fine. But that's what I wanted to talk to you about, his quirk.

The principal explain about what happened and Inko was now worried, and Izuku ask what's going on. Then Inko explains to Izuku about his father and that he's a villain, along with the fact that he has the same quirk as his dad.

Inko: do you understand now why you need to be careful with your quirk?

Izuku (determined):  I do but I still want to be a hero, I'll show them that I'm not a villain like my dad. I'll make these flames a new symbol of hope, not of fear!

Both the principal and Inko looked at him and smiled at his determination to be a hero. The principle explains to the staff about what Izuku said and the still treat him Ike the other students with respect, knowing the long road Izuku will go through in order to be a great hero.

( hope you all like it let me know if you want more)