Chapter 1

I checked my alarm clock on my bedside table-23:44- it had been nearly an hour since I had heard my Papa's loud, heavy footsteps and the light clicking of my mama's high heels, as they clambered up the stairs and into their bedroom. They must be asleep by now, I thought. I opened my wardrobe and pushed past all the long, flowy, mostly itchy dresses, that I hated, and pulled out my tight, black leather jeans and a tight, long sleeved grey crop top. Once I was dressed I hurried to my makeup table, I dabbed on my usual natural makeup, with winged eyeliner and small fake lashes, but added a deep red lipstick, instead of my usual clear gloss. Next I plaited my long, thick, straight, dark brown hair into two long french braids. Lastly, I rummaged through the bottom of my wardrobe, after my ankle high, black high heeled boots, after a good few minutes of intense rummaging, I found them and tugged them on.

The next part was easy. I went onto the balcony attached to my bedroom, and stood on the edge of the curved, marble barrier, I reached out and grabbed the drain pipe, wrapped my legs around it and slid down, landing behind a bush at the front of my house. I crouched there, waiting for the guards to leave their post and walk around the perimeter of the house, like they did every 20 minutes. Once they were gone, I sprinted. I sprinted down my huge driveway to the large metal gate that was kept locked, keeping the outside world out, and keeping me in. I climbed it at the speed and swiftness as if I were climbing a step ladder, once at the top I swung my legs round, and jumped. I landed on both feet, my knees slightly bent to avoid breaking my ankles. As I ran down the street, I thought back to the first time I did this, it took me almost and half an hour to figure out how to get down the drain pipe, and took me years to climb the metal gate, when I jumped down I almost broke my ankle. God that was years ago, I had done it so many times now that it was practically muscle memory.

I didn't stop running until the mansion I called my home was small in the distance. It didn't take long to find the party, it was less than a mile away from my house, and i could hear music way before I could see it. The house was way too big for just for one family, but still no where near the size of mine, empty alcohol bottles, plastic cups, and random pieces of clothing covered the driveway, but inside was even worse. The house was packed full of drunk, horny teenagers, there was so much trash you could barely see the floor. I breathed in the smell of sweat, alcohol, and a tinge of vomit and smiled. This was the smell of freedom. I pushed my way into the kitchen and immediately grabbed a shot and drank it in one, I took a larger cup of alcohol and brought it with me to the dance floor. You think you're so smart, so powerful but you have now idea that your own daughter sneaks out every Saturday night, right under your nose, I thought to myself, imagining how my papa would react if he found me here. I started grinding to the defining music, tipping alcohol into my mouth as I did so. This was my reward for surviving another week as a mafia princess.

A/N
This is my first story, I hope you like it so far, thank you for reading!!!! I have already written the next 3 chapters!!