Part 6 filler (SMUT)

Kenma POV
Shoyo just locked the door. I guess we are continuing then. He then says to me "Now, where were we?" My one and only thought was, 'This is going to be a long time.' He slowly gets on top of me and starts to suck, lick and bite my neck. I slowly start to get pent up and let out breathy groans. Before I knew it I started lifting my hips up to his to grind on his. Now that it was getting really heated clothes were thrown left and right.
Now that both of us were completely naked Shoyo goes down to my entrance and without warning sticks his tongue in my hole.

Third person POV
Because of of this action Kenma let's out a loud moan. After a while of his tongue going in and out he stops and reaches to the nightstand for some lube. When he finishes coating his fingers in lube he sticks I a finger and Kenma gasped at the feeling and seeing this he adds another finger. This causes Kenma to moan pretty loud.

Kenma POV
Oh god, Shoyo is scissoring his fingers and it is taking all the energy I have not to moan really loud. "Ahhhh~ ahh~ Shit" he just added two more fingers instead of one. All the sudden he stops moving his fingers and pulls them out. I whine at the loss but I know I'm about to be filled with something way better that fingers.

Third person POV
Hinata coats his dick in lube and puts Kenma's legs on his shoulders making his ass come off the bed. He lines up his dick and slowly enters him. "Ahhhhhhh~~ ah ah fuck~" could be heard from Kenma while Hinata let out small grunts. Once Hinata was all the way in he stayed still to let Kenma adjust a little. He slowly pulled all the way out and aggressively pushed back in " Ngh *huff huff*" was heard from Hinata while " Ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~ fuck~ shit" was heard from Kenma. Before Hinata started to thrust he said " Every time I thrust in you say my name or else there will be a punishment~" Kenma nodded but this sent shivers down his spine.

Hinata started out thrusting slowly and Kenma did as he was told but soon Hinata picked up the pace each time making it hard for Kenma to speak but every time he missed one Hinata stopped moving with his dick all the way in and smacked Kenma's ass hard.

Soon Hinata was going really fast and Kenma's legs that have been on Hinata's shoulders the whole time are starting to go numb and both were getting close. Soon Kenma cummed with a loud moan but Hinata didn't stop he kept going and this caused overstimulation for Kenma and he was a moaning mess. Because Kenma had just cummed he was very tight around Hinata's dick causing him to cum deep in Kenma.
(This is just a filler for the last part so now you know what happened)

Author note
Thanks for all the support and hope you like it because this is my first time writing smut. I mean I've read it before but never written it before. Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!