Part 2 The call

~Ring~
~Ring~

      ~Third POV~
Everyone checks their bag to see if it was their phone that rang. "It's me!!" Hinata then yelled before going outside with his phone. Everyone was curious so they listened to him on the phone. "Mother told you?" "Yes" " Are my bodyguards gonna be there if there is paparazzi?" "Yes, also your team has their own room at the hotel since they are your friends." " Thank you father." He then hung up, the team was also shocked because of what they heard.(His dad was speaking English so they couldn't understand a word from him.) Hinata started to turn around as everyone ran back to act like they heard nothing but they were all shocked on the inside.

             ~The night they left~
Hinata POV

I am freaking out because of what I am going to wear. I should wear a disguise but my team will be suspicious. I decided, I will wear a hoodie.

      ~TIMESKIP~

I am running as fast as I can down the hill to the bus. When I got there nobody asked why I was wearing a hoodie because it was a little chilly out side. "Everyone on the bus!!!! NOWWW!" Daichi yelled because no one was listening to him.

                     ~ At the airport~

I put my hood on then we went to the seating area when all the sudden we heard girls squealing. They came running up to me and asked "Can we have a picture and autograph?!"
Everyone was looking at them confused because they were speaking English. I got up and told them sure then we all took pictures and I gave them my autograph. The whole team was surprised and looked at me like I was crazy. Then out of nowhere our flight was called leaving no time for questions.