14

Louis POV

I pulled the comforter up and saw that Charlotte built a pillow wall to separate us.

She fell asleep before before I could even say good night.

I wasn't tired yet, Will was talking to Gracie and I didn't want to interrupt them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

louispartridge_

(pretend he's in a restaurant)liked by issiepartridge, milliebobbybrown and 703,841 otherslouispartridge_ dinner🫖

liked by issiepartridge, milliebobbybrown and 703,841 others
louispartridge_ dinner🫖

View all 9,743 comments

milliebobbybrown Miss you!
- view 62 previous replies
louispartridge_ i miss you too millie! text me when you're back in london😁
- view 138 more replies

issiepartridge um where are you
- view 6 previous replies
louispartridge_ far away🥰
- view 32 more replies

gracieabrams this might be one of my favourite picture of u
- view 5 previous replies
william.franklyn.miller why can't u take good pictures of me like that?
louispartridge_ because i'm more photogenic😌
- view 41 more replies

charlottehoran wow

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I connected my airpods to my phone since the two others we're very loud.

...

"Louis wake up we have to leave soon" Will screamed into my ears. "Soon??" I mumbled. I unplugged my phone and looked at the time.

10:15 and we had to leave at 10:35

"What! God I don't have time to get ready" I got up and went directly to the bathroom. I opened the shower and didn't even realized that Charlotte was brushing her teeth.

"Good morning" she said, looking at me through the mirror. I almost had an heart attack. "I'm gonna kill you" I shouted. "Someone's in a bad mood" she said, rinsing her toothbrush before getting out of the bathroom.

"Louis hurry up" someone said as I got in the shower. I quickly washed my hair with the first shampoo I saw. Coconut.

"I'm ready" I yelled as I put my socks on. The studio was 15 minutes away from where we stayed.

My dad took me there once, when I was 5. I don't remember much of it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

back to charlotte pov

"You don't understand how happy I am right now!" I said as I took Louis hand. Harry Potter is my whole childhood. My dad always bragged about how he met the actors, I was so jealous. and I still am.

"Your necklace is on backwards" Louis said as he stopped walking. I looked down and yeah it was backwards. All of a sudden, I felt his hands on my neck. His cold hands. Shivers ran all over my body. "Looks better" He said smiling.

...

"Best day of my life" Will said when we got back to the hotel. He was right, that was probably one of the best day we had in a while. "We're gonna go downstairs to eat, wanna come?" Gracie asked, hoping that we would say no. "I'm gonna stay here, I'm a little tired" I said even though I was starving.

"Ye-" I put my hand on Louis mouth and gestured to Will and Gracie that they could go. Louis looked at me narrowing his eyes. "What, they obviously wanted to be alone" I stated.
"They obviously wanted to be alone" Louis mimicked. I slapped the back of his head with my bag and sat on the bad.

We were both on our phone, waiting for the room service we just ordered to arrive. "What are you doing?" I asked after I caught him being on pinterest. "Um nothing. Mind your business little girl" He stuttered. I smiled and laid down next to him, looking at his phone.

"I wish I had a boyfriend" I said as he scrolled through his feed filled by cute pictures of couples holding hands and kissing. He turned towards me and said "I could be your boyfriend" He looked serious but I knew he was joking.
I looked into his beautiful golden eyes without saying anything. "No but seriously, can you picture it? You and I together"

My whole body was turning red.

"Hot couple" I said as I hid my face in my hands. "Charlotte Partridge... It doesn't sound too bad" he said as someone knocked on the door. "I got it" I shouted jumping out of the bed to go answer the door.

Before I opened the door, I took a moment to think about what he just said.

I was falling for him, hard.

But I couldn't risk ruining our friendship again.

"Ooo it smells good" Louis said as I sat down next to him with the food in my hands. We ate all the 5 plates.

"Why are they taking so long?" I asked trying to distract Louis from the fact that I just took one of his shirt. He was on his phone, probably texting his sister. "I don't know" he answered.

His shirt was big on me but it was comfortable so I didn't care. I got out of the bathroom and Louis realized what I just did "Hey that's mine!" he stated. He got up, took one of my shirt and put it on.

"It looks like a poorly tailored crop top on you" He rolled his eyes and removed it.

He was shirtless.

He lifted me up and threw me on the bed.
"Don't ever do that again" I said as he jumped next to me. He looked at me without saying anything as he got closer and closer. Was he about to kiss me? "What are you doing?" I asked him without breaking the eye contact.

"I dare you to kiss me"

"Stop flirting with me" I said trying to keep my cool as he placed one of his hand behind my head, pulling me closer. We both closed our eyes. And as his lips just touched mine...

"We're back!!!" Gracie said, I quickly backed away and saw Louis doing the same.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

do you guys actually like this story? what can i do to make it better pls help me.