11

The first day of filming went well, Me and Joshua didn't talk except when we really had to.

"Charlotte, you have fitting in 10 minutes" I heard Sofia saying at the other side of  the trailer's door. Sofia was the stylist/makeup artist, it wasn't the first time that I worked with her. We've known each other for a little while now.

The trailer was pretty small, but it had a good sized bed, a little fridge, a bathroom and a desk. The essentials.

I just woke up so I had to take a shower before going in to see Sofia. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a protein bar before heading out because I'm not eating enough and that's all I can bear to eat.

Josh had fitting just before me, he was sitting on the couch beside the big vanity. "Good morning" I said to be polite. He looked at me and smiled before saying "Morning Charli" He was the only one who called me that, Charli...

"That was the last one" Sofia said while putting all the clothes that I just tried on on the hangers. I had the rest of the day off. As I changed into my normal clothes, I noticed that Joshua was standing in the corner of the room. "Did you forget something" I asked while  zipping up my hoodie.

"Are you free?" He was holding two sandwiches in his hands. I nodded "You have one for me?"
We went in his trailer to eat, his was biger than mine which kinda pissed me off.  We mostly talked about the movie. As I took the last bite of my sandwich my phone rang. It was Issie. " It'll be quick" I said to Josh. I went outside and answered the phone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Louis just broke up with Maisie"

"Issie sorry but I don't care about Louis life"

"No, no. He broke up when we were eating dinner. With my family, in front of our parents..."

"She deserved that"

"Have you talked to him since you saw him?"

"If your question was if I had to do something with the break up, your answer is no"

"Okay"

"I gotta go, have a good day. Love you"

"Love you"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Why was I feeling sorry for Maisie? I hated her. I went on her instagram account and saw that she already had deleted all of her pictures with Louis.

Whatever

Gracie was supposed to pick me up at 8 to go watch the stars since we both had nothing to do.  I stayed with Joshua until 5 when he got tired. "I'm gonna go, I have to get ready for Gracie". He hugged and said bye. My trailer was next to his so it wasn't a long walk. I changed into leggings and a different grey hoodie.

She was little late. I went into her car and turned on the radio and connected my phone. Harry Styles. "Not him again" Gracie joked as I rolled my eyes. We sang our hearts out to all of his songs. We finally got to a large park. It felt familiar. We walked for a bit with our blankets and pillows until we found a place to sit down.

We talked about everything, life, school, traveling, childhood, friends. "I miss Louis, we used to be so close" I mumbled and felt a tears falling on my cheek. She laid down on the grass and said "Talk, I'm listening"

"I miss him so much we used to always be together" I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my body. She nodded, "Everything used to be so easy"

We stayed in the park for the whole night. The sun woke us up and when I opened my eyes, I finally recognized the place.

Louis took me there once.

"Hey Gracie, I have the day off so you want to do something else than this?" I just wanted to get out of this place.

We enders going to a little place to eat since we were both starving.
"Remember that we planned that vacations in Italy" Gracie said as she took a bite of her sandwich. I actually forgot about that, we have the tickets, the hotels and everything planned. "Shit, I hope that refundable" I said hopping to not cause a scene because I know gracie was really excited about it.
"No. You're not backing out Charlotte. You sort out your shit with Louis before September and we're going"
I'm fucked. I don't want to spend a day with Louis even less a week.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

charlottehoran

liked by gracieabrams, thomasdixon and 589,220 otherscharlottehoran quick break from set💓

charlottehoran quick break from set💓

view all 89,210 comments

nataliajo miss you beauty
|__ charlottehoran miss u 2

gracieabrams my pretty bff

williamfranklynmiller that looks good
|__ charlottehoran want some?

thomasdixon pretty
|__ charlottehoran 😊

issiepartridge cutie

username anyone noticed that louis didn't comment or liked
|__ username are they still friends????
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃