𝕀𝕏. 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕝

Cas and the guys stood outside of the Orpheum, waiting for Willie as they tried to find a way to perform there.

"Look, don't worry, guys. Willie said he'd get us on that marquee," Alex said.

"Yeah, but Willie also brought us to Caleb..." Cas said but shut up when Alex sent her a look.

"This is gonna work, right?" Reggie asked.

"It has to," Luke said just as they got another jolt, only the one Cas had was more painful.

"Cas, you good?" Alex asked his sister with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She lied.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" Willie asked from behind them. As Cas and the guys carefully got up again they all shared a small look.

"Yeah," Alex said. "Yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before. How'd go?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus 200 miles outside of Vegas with no chance of getting back in time," Willie said and Cas smiled.

"And that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freakin' out," Luke said.

"Nah. This is Hollywood, man. I'm sure he's being very professional." Willie smiled. Alex started walking towards Willie and Cas, Luke and Reggie quickly got the note to turn away and give them some privacy. When Cas notice that Willie left, she let the boys know and they joined Alex again.

"Alex, you all right, man?" Reggie asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay," Alex smiled but Cas could see he was in pain.

"Well, thanks to Willie, Panic! At The Disco needs an opening band," Luke smirked.

"Then I guess someone up there needs to know we're available," Alex said.

The four ghosts poofed upstairs and looked at the panicking man.

"No...No, stop. Stop!" The man yelled "Stop! Stop saying the bus drove itself," He said and slammed his phone a couple of times.

"Dude, leave the panicking for the disco," Cas whispered and the guys snickered.

"Yeah, Willie was right. This guy's a total pro." Reggie added.

"All right, boys and Cas. Let the magic happen. Alex, no dancing." Luke said and Alex scoffed before walking to the other side of the desk while doing ballet. He kicked over a pencil holder and the woman went to grab it. Luke dove for the pen but Cas slapped his hand away.

"How about I do this. I don't like getting called Julie and the Fat Ones again," She smiled sarcastically and wrote down the information.

"She's coming!" Alex said and Cas and the boys stood back as their Edge of Great performance played on the woman's computer.

"Tasha! Get me CJ. Tell him I need a band to open in three hours." The man ordered.

"Sure, but you might wanna check this out," Tasha smirked and showed him the video.

"What? I'll call you back," The man said to the phone and went to look at what the video was all about.

"Somehow this video started playing on my laptop. It's got half a million hits in just two days." Tasha explained.

"Who are they?" The man asked.

"They're a hologram band. They call themselves Julie and the Phantoms," Tasha replied.