𝕀𝕍. 𝕀 𝔾𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔

Julie softly hummed the beat of I Got the Music as she went through her locker and Flynn joined her.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked Flynn as she got out her backpack.

"Nothing. It's just nice seeing you back to your weirdo self," Flynn replied.

"Thanks?" Julie laughed.

"So how's the band? Still hot? Still talented?" Flynn asked causing Julie to chuckle. "Still dead?" She whispered.

"Amazing. Cas, Luke and I spent the whole weekend writing songs. Well, Luke focused on melodies and stuff while Cas and I wrote lyrics. Come on, you wanna hear some of them?" Julie asked.

"Duh!" Flynn exclaimed with a smile. The two girls quickly walked to a music room with big smiles.

"Like it was flowing through me like when I used to write with mom," Julie smiled as she sat behind the piano. "So, this is the first song Luke and I wrote "Anyway, here's a bit of the chorus," She said and started playing the piano. "'Cause we're standing On the edge of great, Great, Great" Julie sang.

"Wow! I like it!" Flynn smiled. "Definite Gaga vibes."
"Thanks! I think we have an anthem with this one. It's something my mom and I were working on. Cas and I finished it. . Have I told you how insanely talented Cas is? Apparently, she's also the one who wrote Bright," Julie said and Flynn looked at her with a knowing smile. "Anyway, check it out," "And it's one, two, three, four times That I've tried for one more night Light a fire in my eyes I'm going out of my mind" Julie finished.

"That's... That's beautiful," Flynn smiled. "And my girls got not only one but two crushes and their names are Cas and Luke." She added and Julie's cheeks turned slightly red as she tried to laugh it off.

"What? No. Luke and Cas are ghosts. And I don't like girls." She shot back.

"Yeah, but Luke's a cute ghost," Flynn said.

"With a perfect smile," Julie sighed.

"And don't tell me you don't think Cas's pretty," Flynn laughed.

"Flynn, do I think she's pretty? She's beautiful." Julie said and then realized what she said.

"Ha! I knew it! Just remember they're made of air," Flynn said with a face.

"Cute air," Julie shot back.

And while that was happening, Cas laid with her back on the couch as she smiled softly.

"Hey, Alex? Don't you also think it's beautiful when Julie's eyes sparkle when she talks about something she likes?" She asked her older brother who sat in the chair beside her.

"No?" He replied a bit confused.

"Oh, okay," Cas replied with a lovesick grin on her face. Alex looked at his little sister and soon placed where he had seen that smile before. It was when he was with Willie and he had the same smile.

"Cas, do you like Julie?" He asked her carefully. Cas's eyes widened as she shot up with an uncertain look.

"No, yes, maybe, Ugh!" She stammered. "Girls!" She exclaimed with panic. Glad that at least Luke and Reggie weren't there. Alex looked at his sister and things started to click for him.

"You don't like Luke," He said.

"Of course I don't like Luke," She said with confusion.

"No, every time Luke and Julie sing together I notice you looking at them with a look of longing and jealousy. And when Luke said he and Julie worked together and took credit for your song that Julie loved, you got mad and jealous," Alex thought out loud. "Not because you like Luke, but because you like Julie," He finished and looked at his sister who had a look on her face he couldn't quite describe. "Cas, do you like girls?" He eventually asked and Cas sighed while tears prickled in her eyes.