Part eight

"Shut up and go away so I can change" I say."Ok ok"Bryce says and pushes the boys out. I get up and change head downstairs "Hey b do you know where my hair the is I can't find it" I asked. " Yeah on your wrist"He say and laughs. I pull my hair in a my hair in a ponytail. "I'm going to school bye love you b and Tay" I yell and run to school. Oh my gosh I said I love you it's too soon he doesn't love me oh my gosh. I get to school and head to class I sat down and start taking my notes. I look up and Tayler walks in we make eye contact before I look away and do my notes.

After class
I walk out of class to my next one when I bump into Tayler. "Sorry Bebe but I got to go" I say having my head down." Oh ok that's fine" Tay says and I feel bad but I walk away.

Skip to lunch
I sat down with the boys talking laughing goofing around. " So gabby how was your day" hunter asks. " Good you guys" I Say, " Good" they say. "So about this morning" Bryce starts oh no "I think it was really cute how gabby said she loves him like aww that's so cute"Bryce said. "Bryce it was too early" I say sad "but I do love you Tayler" I say and look up at him. " I love you too gabby" he says I smile I'm really happy he feels the same way I do to him.