Part five

This means her thoughts!

Bryce goes sats down with the boys watching me cook. " Ok it's done boys" I say and step away. The boys get up and eat their dinner. " Thanks gabby" Shawn says "Welcome" I smile doing the dishes making cookies. I get down and bring it to the boys where there playing video games. " I made cookies" I said " Thanks sis" B says. " Welcome" I said and trun to leave before "hey do you want to hangout with us" Tayler asks I nod sat between his legs on the floor they were on the couch and the floor.

I fall asleep the next day I wake up get dressed and head to school.

When I get there the boys beat me up so nice for being nice to me rude

When I get there the boys beat me up so nice for being nice to me rude. I run to the bathroom I cut myself twice. I'm hurt but I'm use to it sadly i wish i could be happy genuinely happy but no. I go to class sat down by mads and addi. " Hey what's up" addi says,"Nothing you" I say. "Nothing much"they say. We start taking notes down class ends and it's lunch time now. I walk down to sat with the girls but I stop by the boys. "Hey loser" Nick says." How did you like your beating today" Nate asks. I avoid contact "Hey look at us" Payton screams making me jump. "I'm sorry" I say it quiet. " Now look at us" Hayes says. I look up at them and smile a fake one of course all i want to do is cry and make the pain go away but I just smile at them " Hey how was your day" I say.