Chapter 4

They're in Pete's office when the phone rings. Only problem is, Pete is balls deep in Ryan's ass while on the couch, not to mention that the phone is halfway across the room. At first, they ignore the phone - Ryan has his head buried in Pete's neck and Pete's moaning softly in his ear - but after it stops ringing and then rings again, Pete groans and taps his thigh to signal him to move. Ryan grumbles but he gets to his feet, thinking that Pete's just going to tuck himself in and pretend they weren't just fucking ten seconds ago, leaving Ryan high-strung for the rest of the day. But Pete surprises him; he bends Ryan over the desk while at the same time picking up the phone from the cradle.

"Keep that mouth of yours quiet, okay?" Pete whispers, sliding back in with little resistance. And then he answers the phone, strangely calm if not a little out of breath. "Hello, Pete Wentz speaking," says Pete, and Ryan has to clamp a hand over his mouth as his boss thrusts in and out, torturously slowly, holding his hips with his free hand. "Hey, sorry, I was using the bathroom...Yeah, I heard the phone and ran back." He chuckles. "Yeah, of course I washed my hands, I'm not that gross."

Ryan's only half-listening to the conversation, his eyes screwed shut as his climax begins to creep up on him. He doesn't want to come right now, because he knows how hard it is to keep quiet at that moment, but it doesn't help when Pete snakes a hand around to the base of his leaking cock, stroking gently.

"I heard something about that but I haven't had an email or anything yet...ah, okay, that would make sense...yeah, I should be free then...yeah, sounds good, I just need to put you on hold a second though so I can run that past my assistant, just in case he's already booked something for me...yeah I won't be a minute..." Pete sets the phone down and makes sure it's on hold, and then he snaps his hips so fast that a yelp spills from Ryan's mouth before he can stop it.

Pete grabs a handful of Ryan's hair, pulling him up off the desk and wrapping a hand around his waist to keep him upright. He growls into his ear, something that sounds like fuck me you feel so fucking good, but Ryan barely hears it. His pulse thunders in his ears as he bites down on his lower lip, one of Pete's hands around his throat and the other back at his cock. He can taste blood and his head is swimming, and he knows he's gonna come soon if Pete keeps fucking him like this.

"Pete," Ryan groans, his hands gripping the desk so hard that his knuckles turn white. "Fuck, I'm - I'm gonna -"

Pete's hips stutter as he buries his face into the back of Ryan's neck, moaning softly as he comes into the condom, and there's only a few seconds before Ryan comes too, somehow managing to catch it in his hand as his legs threaten to buckle. Gasping for breath, he feels Pete slip out of him, and he grabs one of the tissues on Pete's desk so that he can wipe his hands clean before he washes them. He then re-dresses before turning to face Pete, who gently grasps his chin between his thumb and forefinger, kissing him softly.

"You are something else, Ryan Ross," Pete says, kissing along Ryan's cheek and down his neck, making him shiver. "You are surely going to be my undoing."

Ryan bites his lip, fighting a stupid grin and words that he'll definitely regret saying. Instead, he asks, "Who's on the phone?"

Pete pulls back suddenly, hissing shit as he takes the phone off hold. Ryan leaves the office to go and clean up, chuckling to himself. He takes his time washing his hands and tidying his hair, as well as straightening his shirt. When he returns, Pete's sitting at his desk, scribbling something into his diary. "Sorry about that," he says, as Ryan sits on the couch, crossing one leg over the other. "That was Andy."

"Stump's assistant?" Pete nods, not looking up from his diary. Ryan feigns ignorance, picking at his nails. "What's he want?"

Patrick Stump manages the Chicago branch of the company Ryan works for, and quite often he'll ring Pete's office just to chat for an hour. This is annoying in itself, but Patrick and Pete were friends in high school, apparently, and the way Pete talks about Patrick sometimes sounds like they had a little bit more than friendship in high school.