Sally: Part 13

Part 13

(I know some of you guys are going to hate me for this chapter, but... here's my apology upfront.  I'm so sorry.)

A thorough head examination was what he needed. Sally pissed him off in ways no one else had ever been able to accomplish. She'd been baiting him, trying to get a rise out of him, and he bought it. He should have just kept walking out the door. Now, look at him, flattening his employer on a kitchen table while he tasted the golden sweetness of her mouth.

And sweet Heaven above, was she delectable. The instant their lips touched, she succumbed, allowing him to dominate her mouth with abandon and three years worth of pent-up needs and urges. Half expecting her to shove him away and scramble after the closest loaded weapon, he managed to soften his assault, but only just barely.

Then her hips began gyrating, running the middle seam of her denim shorts along his erection. The teasing friction felt so phenomenal, he lost control of his next actions and began baring body parts. The skin on her stomach was softer than he imagined, and he spent a solid ten seconds learning the silky flesh with his hands. When he ventured further north, she arched her back, granting him the opportunity to push her shirt over her breasts, revealing two twin globes, encased in soft pink lace.

That was all the proof he needed. This woman tied him in knots. On the surface, she was all scuffed-up, dusty boots and frayed denim and wild, sun-streaked hair, but under all that, she was pink lace and a golden spirit and a honeyed sweetness so divine she could have been dropped from the heavens. So different from Macie. Oh, Macie had been sweet and courageous and even more beautiful than Sally, but Macie would not have pestered him persistently with a load of questions, just to see how he'd react. Macie would not have offered to set up a known criminal in her backyard, and Macie would not have allowed him to bend her over the kitchen table like this. In fact, if he'd so much as touched her wrong, she would have gone crying off to his brother.

Macie's one flaw. Her emotional dependence on Linc. When she'd been happy, she only wanted to share that with Linc. When she'd been sad, only Linc could comfort her. And when she'd been angry, upset or stressed, only Linc could make everything better again.

So different from Sally.

This woman gave everything and asked for nothing. She depended on no one, and no one would ever feel cheated because of that. As his lips traveled from her lips to the nape of her neck, he wondered about the idiot that ditched her at her own wedding. Sally mewed seductively in his ear, sending an electrical bolt straight to his groin, and he thought that idiot had been a world-class bonehead to let this lady go. By now both her legs curled around his hips, tightening the junction of their sexes, and the noises from her throat went from aroused to needing in almost the same breath.

The change in intonations did something to him. A moment of panic set in as his balls drew up tight. No, no...no, no, no! He set his back teeth, forcing his body to cool-off, conjuring images of some of the baser things he saw in prison, and it helped. The tightening eased, leaving behind a warning of, Hurry the hell up, or you'll embarrass yourself. No longer on the brink of explosion, he knew he had to make a choice...and quickly.

He was fraternizing with his boss. Did he want to continue this? What would happen when one day they looked at each other and realized the mistake and can't go back in time? But, my God, his body had other thoughts. Glancing down, he saw that his palm found its way to her breast, kneading the exquisite handful through the delicate fabric of her bra...and she seemed to be enjoying it. If this was what she wanted and he turned her down, what would she do? Which side of her would dominate then? Her charitable soul or that sassy temper?