Chapter 2

My mind raced, "first day and already got unwanted attention" I looked down at the ground, "maybe after school I can go shopping" I tried cheering myself up, but failing, miserably.

"Oh my ghoul!" I heard. "What happened to your makeup!" She seemed concerned.

I saw her fangs, a vampire. This is so exciting. I smiled to myself.

"Oh it's nothing," waving off her comments, "I just fell down the stairs, and it smudged onto that guys shirt" I pointed at the blue boy.

"Oh!" A flash of recognition shine in her eyes, "you were the one that fell" the vampire girl frowned.

"Let me help you!" She grabbed my hand.

"Oh no really it's fine!" I tried to politely declined.

"Oh please I insist" the pink girl pulled me along, her grip on my hand was firm.

"I really should be getting to the principal's office" I told her.

"Oh?" She asked, "why? Are you new?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am."

"Oh ok I'll take you there!" She turned the opposite direction of where she was originally going.

"So how's your first day going?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Insane dude," I exaggerated my expression, "with tripping over myself and falling into a guy and gawking at him in front of a crowd," lightly laughing.

"Oh yeah," she frowned. "I'm terribly sorry about that."

"My names Draculaura, daughter of Dracula," she changed the subject. "What's your name?" She asked me.

"Oh umm my names Y/n Y/l/n" I smiled.

"What school did you come from Y/n?"

"A human school" I shrugged.

Draculaura stopped in her track, causing my to have to seesaw my weight so I didn't fall on top of her. Turning around to me with her jaw dropped, she picked her jaw back up and grabbed my head.

"You do look like a human" she says, examining my head.

She started to bend down to examine my whole body.

"So do you just pink and cuter" I commented, as she almost looked up my skirt. I heard her giggle.

"I mean...I guess you aren't pale and your makeup is smudged" Draculaura plays with my hair.

"Yeah it was clown makeup" I sighed.

"Oh yeah it still does look like it" she smiles. "I have makeup wipes to take your makeup off if you like."

Accepting her offer. " I'd appreciate that."

Draculaura looks into her bag, taking out makeup wipes out of her bag and start removing my make up.

When she finished we went to the trash can bear by, I went with her.

Following her like a lost puppy, not too far off. I am lost after all.

This school is a maze, what a total nightmare.

Draculaura put the wipes away and we continued on our way.

"Where at her office!" She squeals. "I hope I have you in my classes! That'll be really fun" she jumps.

"Yeah" I smile at her excitement. The bell rings.

"Alright ghoul I gotta head to class! Bye Y/n!" She yells

"Bye!" I yell back.

I watch her figure get smaller and smaller as she waves goodbye.

I turn to face the door, knocking on it.

"Come in" The faint voice called. .

Opening the door, I walk in.

"Hello! I am principal Bloodgood! You must be Y/n right?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Pennywise's daughter is that correct?" She asked me.

"Correct," I nodded. "Could you please not tell anyone who my father is please" I politely asked.

"Oh yes of course darling!" She smiles, she claps her hands.

She stands up to get a piece of paper from her printer.

As she's standing, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was tall.

Especially as she turned to me, walking towards me.

"Great now here's your schedule. I made sure that it was like they would give it to you in a normie high school" She smiled.

"Oh um...thank you" I smiled, taking the piece of paper from her hands.

Turning back onto my heels, I walk towards the door.

"Hold on" Head mistress Bloodgood said. "There's a young man who had volunteered to help you around" She continued to look at paperwork, occasionally glancing up at me.

"Oh great!" I faked.

Great

...another monster to deal with.

I'm so tired of this already.

Humans aren't that bad

...right?

They're just simple creatures.

My human friends aren't that bad, at least I don't think they are.

They don't even know I'm...whatever I am.

"Jackson!" Headmistress Bloodgood said firmly.

This made me jump at the sudden break of my thoughts.

"Come on in" she motioned at the door.

The door swung open slowly. A thin boy stood there.

Average human boy you know.

He's kinda cute.

Glasses, sweater vest, mismatched patterns, obnoxious colors but.

He has an eyebrow piercing.

Guys here must love those I've seen two guys here have them so far.

"Y/n this is Jackson Jekyll," she introduced me to him, "Jackson this is Y/n Y/l/n."

"Hi" he waved not making eye contact.

"Hey" I smiled and waved.

He stood there shocked.

My heart started racing. "Are you scared? Please don't be scared! I-I promise I'm nice" I gave him a soft and genuine smile.

"Aha I-I'm not scared sorry" he chuckled. I let out a deep breath.

"Alright you two get on with the tour" Head mistress Bloodgood clapped.