𝐎.𝟑 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

"̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶e̶m̶p̶t̶i̶n̶e̶s̶s̶"̶

BELLA AND HARLEY HAVE been getting closer over the weeks, and so have bella and edward

BELLA AND HARLEY HAVE been getting closer over the weeks, and so have bella and edward. After he came back he wouldn't leave bella alone.

And bella was suspicious, for one he stopped her from getting hit with a car, showed up when she went shopping with angela and jessica, and extremely cold and pale.

Lets not forget how he could read minds. Harley herself couldn't believe bella when she said that. Her and harley went on a mad hunt, they were trying to figure out everything about him and his family. The two girls would stay up for hours reading articles and stories.They were so close yet so far.

"YOU WANNA COME TO LA PUSH WITH THE GROUP? They wanna hang out and surf, I tried to invite Edward but he declined" Bella asked the other girl as they drove home from school. Harley had skipped lunch that day wanting to catch up on school work in the library.

"Yea sure, seems fun" Harley lied through a smile, she didn't like them. They were loud, and criticized everyone, well Jessica did. She liked angela, she was nice. Eric and Mike were wanna be showoffs, they had nothing to offer, she did however find them amusing.

She realized why she didnt have friends, it was the way people acted, everyone acted different around other people, some more differently then others.

Bella pulled into her driveway "Um stay here, im going to get us coats, hats and blankets." Harley nodded her head and waited for the other girl to get back. In what seemed like a second Bella was back, with a handful of things as she sat them between her and Harley. And so they made their way to so called 'la push; beach'

They have been driving for a while so per usual, Harley dozed off, leaning her head on bellas window, with the music playing low on the radio as it surrounded the atmosphere in the car.

Bella entered the beach and parked her car next to Tyler's van. Bella shook the other girl waking her up. They both got out throwing on a coat, hat, and grabbing a blanket, since it was freezing outside. They walked their way into everyones sight as they all said their greeting each other.

Harley sat next to Bella in the van watching as everyone was gearing up to go surfing, excluding Angela, bella, and herself. Harley still seemed to be tired as she sat in a daze staring off into the ocean.

"You know i keep thinking eric is going to ask me to prom then he just, doesnt." angela complains

"You should ask him, take control, your a strong woman." bella responded turning back to her before jessica asked Angela to help with her suit.

Harley saw Jacob and two of his friends walk up to them. "Hey jacob" Bella said handing Jake a twizzler. She then began giving jacob the names of everyone, and everyone the name of his.

"So what are you like stalking me now?" Jacob gave her a mock glare and smirked, "Your on my rez remember?" I looked back at his friends and smiled to which they returned.

Then looked back at jacob as he gave me a nod with a smile. "Are you guys surfing?" jacob asking sitting next to the other side bella

"Most definitely not! Its freezing." I piped up with slightly chattering teeth, everyone laughed at my statement before Jessica spoke up, "You should keep bella company since her date bailed." That seemed to grab the attention of mike, "What date?"

"She invited edward cullen." Angela said fixing Jessicas suit. Bella rolled her eyes, "to be polite thats it." Which made Harley smile at the remark.

"Its nice she invited him, no one ever does" angela defended

"Well cullen is a freak" mike stated out of jealousy, "got that right" one of jakes friend repiled to him before looking at bella, "you guys know him?" i asked

"The cullens dont come here." I looked at jacob with raised brows as he shrugged and ate a peice of the candy in his hand.

ME, JAKE, AND BELLA WERE WALKING ON THE BEACH IN A SILENCE, but bella spoke up "What did your friends mean about the you know, the culluns dont come here?"

Jacob hesitated before answering, "You caught that huh? Im not really supposed to say anything about it"

"Hey I can keep a secret" bella pried to get the answer out of him, "Yea jake, do tell." I said interested in the new found topic.

"Um really its just an old scary story." he laughed out, "A scary story that two girls want to know." I replied adding an eye-role. He huffed before responding.

"Ok um do you know that we're supposedly descents from wolves?" Jacob questioned bella

"What, wolves? like real wolves?" bella exclaimed not believing what was coming out of his mouth.

"Yea, thats the legend of our tribe.." he laughed

"Ok..so whats the story about the cullens?"

He hesitated again before answering her" Well supposedly they're descendent from this like enemy clan, my great grandfather, the chief, found them hunting on our land..." he paused his speech to look at us, we were too focused into what he was saying,

"...But they claimed to be something different, so we made a treaty with them, if they promise to stay off quileute lands, then we wouldnt expose what they really were, as the pale faces." he smiled kind of taunting us finishing his story

"I thought they just moved here?" bella questioned, jacob made a series of looks before saying, "or just moved back.."

Bella let out a fake laugh. "Well what are they really?" she questioned further

Jacob laughed out, "I dont know, its just a story bella.Come on guys lets go"

I falled slightly behind since I was thinking, it could be possible. We have evidence, its matching up. But it cant be. Vampires don't exist. But all I know is that me and bella need to work harder to find the right answers.

This will probably be the only authors note I will ever make, this is a filler chapter, and i will be publishing more books since I have more free time on my hands<3.

word count: 1064