Planning

Jake POV

Next week is Y/N's birthday, what should I get for her? Should I confess to her on her birthday? I think I need to make a plan for that. But what should I do? Then suddenly I got an idea, I quickly took my phone from my pocket and called Mr. Jung.

On the phone

Mr. Jung: Hello Jake, Do you need anything?

Jake: Rather than talk it on the phone, I prefer to meet you in person. Can we?

Mr. Jung: Sure, send me the location.

Jake: Sure, meet me at the restaurant near Y/N's office, at 12.

Mr. Jung: Should I bring Y/N?

Jake: No.No, no need to bring her with you, I just want to meet you.

Mr. Jung: Okay.

After I ended the call, I looked at my phone and it said at 11.30. So, I guess I need to get ready. You guys must be curious where's Y/N. She went to her office this morning because they need her.

It's 11.45, I quickly grab the car key and drive to the restaurant. After some minutes, I've arrived at the restaurant, it's 11.58. So, I guess I need to wait for Mr. Jung to come. While I busy with my phone, Mr. Jung comes and greets me.

Mr. Jung: Sorry I'm late, Y/N asked me to buy her lunch.

Jake: It's okay Mr. Jung, besides that, I just arrived here a few minutes ago.

Mr. Jung: (nodded) So what do you want to talk about?

Jake: Before that, shall we order some food? you need to eat too.

Mr. Jung: Sure.

After they've placed their orders.

Jake: So, the reason I want to meet you is, Next week it's Y/N's birthday, right?

Mr. Jung: Really, wait let me check my calendar first. (Checked his calendar on his phone) oh yeah, you're right.

Jake: So, actually I've thought of an Idea. But I need your bits of help along with the maids.

Mr. Jung: What can I help you with?

Jake: So, next week, one day before her birthday I'll go out of her house without telling her. So if she asks you or the maid, please don't tell her. Because I need to prepare her a surprise. And when it's the day, when I'm ready I'll call and send you the location and you just need to drive her there.

Mr. Jung: Have you told the maids about your plan?

Jake: Yeah, I've told them. Are you willing to help me?

Mr. Jung: Of course Jake, I think this year will be her first birthday celebration again, after several years she doesn't want to celebrate her birthday.

Jake: Why?

Mr. Jung: After the death of her family, she didn't want to do everything, she always locked herself in her bedroom. It was getting worst when she broke up with Jay, she seemed depressed, we were so worried about her. Once, the maid found her unconscious in her bathroom, luckily nothing bad happened to her. Since that, I commanded the maids to look after her because I'm afraid she would do something that could put her life in danger. But all of that change when you came to her life.

Jake: What do you mean?

Mr. Jung: After you stayed at her house and always company her, she seems happy and become cheerful again. She wants to go out more often, she smiles a lot and the seldom thing that she rarely did before you came was laugh, but after you came she is laughing a lot. And that makes us happy because her old self has come back. You're her happiness, please don't hurt her and make her sad again.

Jake: I promise, I won't do that.

Mr. Jung: I believe in you because I can see your love for her. You always try to make her smile and happy.

Jake: What do you mean you can see my love towards her?

Mr. Jung: Don't lie to me, I know you love her. Don't be shy, she will love you back.

Jake: How do you know?

Mr. Jung: Belief in me, she loves you back, she often talks about you in her office, she often tells me how happy and grateful she is for having you in her life. And once, she said she hopes both of you can be more than best friend but then she said I wouldn't happen because you still like your childhood crush and still looking for her.

Jake: But, she's my childhood crush.

Mr. Jung: What?

Jake: I've found a lot of proofs about that. And I'm certain about that.

Mr. Jung: Then it's true that you like her?

Jake: I've fallen for her before I found out that she's my childhood crush.

Mr. Jung: Then good luck.

Jake: Thank you, Mr. Jung.

3rd POV

After their long conversation had been done they continued to eat their lunch peacefully. After lunch, Mr. Jung swiftly left the restaurant and back to the office, while Jake paid for the food and started to make his plans. He started to book a restaurant, went to the mall to find a present for Y/N, and many else. He wants this plan to run well. He wants to impress her and make this birthday celebration the best birthday celebration she has ever had in her life.