ten

"Me..?"

"Look, I'm sorry I fell in love with you."

Yeonjun looked at his friend, he had never thought about his friend in a romantic way before. A tear slid down his face as he watched his friend cough into a tissue paper and throw the used ball of tissue in the bin, a bright yellow petal sticking out.

"Sunflower," Yeonjun whispered.

"Right, genius," Soobin bitterly commented, his voice husky.

"I think I'm going to the library to study," Yeonjun quickly grabbed his book bag and ran out of the door, leaving Soobin alone in the room.

Soobin looked at the door slowly close itself and sighed before another set of caught choked him, bigger petals and more buds this time.

As Yeonjun hurried to the library, only one thing littered his mind: Soobin.

He wondered what to do. He could definitely forget Lia for his best friend, right?

Yeonjun remembered he'd said how easy it was to fall in love with Soobin, the guy was smiley, sweet and always so giving. Very easy to love indeed, the perfect guy. But was it really that easy to look at someone as your lover after having them as a friend for so long?

As Yeonjun remembered Soobin coughing out bigger petals and buds, he knew he had to hurry with his decision.